Mck Micro Roni gen 2 with threaded barrel

HarryPottar

NES Member
Asking for a friend, I don't own one of these.

Friend of mine came round with his new MCK Micro Roni gen 2, his got a Glock 19 with threaded barrel.

There is an adjustment you make for the type of Glock you have 17 or 19, full frame of compact. It seems to adjust where the barrel sits.

With the setting back to indicate G19, the slide is so stiff and hard to cycle, really hard. However on the full frame G17 setting were the barrel is moved forward it cycles just fine.

Looking down the barrel it looks fine, but wanted to check if this is ok, reach out to company he got it from but thought I would ask the brain trust.

tia
Harry

Asking for a friend, I don't own one of these.

Friend of mine came round with his new MCK Micro Roni gen 2, his got a Glock 19 with threaded barrel.

There is an adjustment you make for the type of Glock you have 17 or 19, full frame of compact. It seems to adjust where the barrel sits.

With the setting back to indicate G19, the slide is so stiff and hard to cycle, really hard. However on the full frame G17 setting were the barrel is moved forward it cycles just fine.

Looking down the barrel it looks fine, but wanted to check if this is ok, reach out to company he got it from but thought I would ask the brain trust.

tia
Harry
I just want to know how did it end up? Did you have to set it as g17? I have the same problem. Thanks.

I just recently acquired a Mck micro conversion with a Glock 21.Is it legal to own in MA? What about RI. I am a member at TRGC and don't want to bring it there if I'm breaking the laws. I purchased the combo just for the Glock but it does look like fun with the MCK combo.

Is this legal?

Why or why not?

I currently own a Gen 2 MCK and have it set up and running with my G27. It is currently legal in Massachusetts as a pistol without a brace (due to ATF current rule) or without a stock due to the fact that with my G27, its total weight is under 50 ounces, and its magazine is inserted into the pistol grip. I also currently have a stock attached to it, as i have gotten a tax stamp due to the atf's new rule.
As far as running a threaded barrel, I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on this as the MCK for the G27 does not have adjustments for frame/slide length.

Back
Top Bottom