Mayor Daley Blames Guns on Fort Hood Murders

I found a picture of him

windowlicker.jpg

its too late but

those guys at Ft. Hood should have been armed, its easy when you have
an unarmed shooting gallery, and that guy knew it.

Why do we keep setting ourselves up?????????

JimB

Where is the outcry to let our troops have a side arm on at all times if they choose.
Nothing from dems or republicans?
Where are the leaders?

He's a thug, just like his old man, Richard J., was. So he doesn't think that members of the US Army on Active duty should be trusted with firearms. If that's the case, then we certainly can't trust the police either. Let's take away all their guns, starting with his body guards. Then he can visit his constituents some evening, perhaps those around the University of Chicago campus (but off university property).

Ken

Daley is able to retain his office, in the face of hideous failure on multiple levels, by looking for inanimate (non-voting) objects to blame for his failures.

Where is the outcry to let our troops have a side arm on at all times if they choose.
Nothing from dems or republicans?
Where are the leaders?

I seriously could not imagine the military allowing carry, especially at all times to include liberty. At most, I could see expanding armed posts to include more echelons. Like only the regimental OOD/SOG were armed (in condition 4, though). Battalion OOD/SOG and barracks COG/ADNCO just had a duty belt, no sidearm. I could see arming the battalion and barracks duty guys. But base-wide CCW, not gonna happen.

Back
Top Bottom