Mass. out-migration study. Everyone is leaving!

No problem there are plenty of illegals coming in to take there place. In fact all they are doing by moving out is making more room for the illegals. We will have lots of voting illegals in Massachusetts soon.
Not sure if its the same report, but the one I saw the other day said working age White males represented the largest group of people leaving MA.

Not sure if its the same report, but the one I saw the other day said working age White males represented the largest group of people leaving MA.
This would seem to make sense. I can understand why they would want to leave and not keep working in this state just to support illegals and blood suckers.

That report isn't accurate. I know of 7 immigrant families inside the Granby Motel, in addition to 11 homeless families. I assume that is only dealing with migrants though.

That report is dated over 5 months ago. I'm sure there are more.

But this isn't all roses and such .. when people move from here to there (and bring their ideas and voting habits with them), then slowly, almost imperceptibly, there becomes the former here.
Sadly that often comes true. I don't think other states can export liberalism and swamp other states to the scale that California does it, but it does happen. I'm within a couple years of exiting Massachusetts and am cautious about NH because of this, plus I don't want to have to drive through NY nor NJ. I'm skeptical of NC because the 'red' margin had shrunk to 1.3% last presidential election and it will likely go blue the next.

I thought they were already there.
My bad.
As far as i know i think there may be some on the other end. I think it's a best western or something. They used to connect in the middle, now its two separare buildings. The best western side was redone. Im honna be seeing a guy tonight that knows.

I think anyone with basic knowledge of math could have seen this coming when people voted to add 4% surtax on those making over 1 mil. Id bet a lot of those people have the ability to work remote or change to a different office and have the means to do so. I know I would do the same thing if I could.
As would I

As far as i know i think there may be some on the other end. I think it's a best western or something. They used to connect in the middle, now its two separare buildings. The best western side was redone. Im honna be seeing a guy tonight that knows.
We’re talking about the same place as next to the Hong Kong..?
Damn that place was rough. 😂

Massachusetts is the only state in the country to have a right to shelter law. This means Massachusetts has to find places to live for all the illegals and anyone else that is homeless. Thank you democrats as long as this dosent effect them it is a good thing. As long as they can shuffle them off to places that do not directly effect them this will remain in place. According to the list Amherst has only 5 and North Hampten has 0 and these are the most sanctuary cities in Western MA. This alone should tell the story. Springfield and Holyoke seem to lead in the count in Western MA. Send the to the shit hole cities but not my city.

We listed my Step-Father's yesrerday for $699. Over 60 visits today and many offers. $782K is ahead so far. Not everyone is leaving.

We listed my Step-Father's yesrerday for $699. Over 60 visits today and many offers. $782K is ahead so far. Not everyone is leaving.

Yeah it's not just a Massachusetts sucks thing.... For some it is, but people leave (or stay) for all kinds of reasons. Had a coworker who lived in Arlington...hated the cost, the politics, and gun laws. He moved to Wyoming because he said he wanted to live in a place where his kids could shoot 22's.

I was in MA for most of my life but ended up staying RI for in-state tuition at URI. He graduates next month, and I have another 6 years of work. I'm sure possible moves with be discussed (or possible snow-bird situation)

Step son's GF has older sister with a BF from MA. They're both 100% remote, so picked up and moved to Colorado (or Utah, can't remeber which). They could give a crap less about MA politics or immigration...They had a chance to go live somewhere of interest.. My daughter lives in Roslindale....she absolutely loves living in the city (she's a lefty)....but she'll pull up and move to MN to be with her BF of 3 years when the time comes. Better costs of living...Job offers...romantic partners...family dies off...sick of politics (or whatever).

The only thing I hear consistently is MA is expensive to live....housing is expensive...medical care is expensive, and my dollar goes further in <whereever>.

Last edited:
We’re talking about the same place as next to the Hong Kong..?
Damn that place was rough. 😂
Yup. Technically, its the Hong & Kong.
Confirmed there is a plan to renovate.
Which place is rough, the radisdon or the restsurant. Both are pretty fubar.
I had my HS prom at the radisson. That place always had a stink to it.
Been to a bunch of weddings there too.

There should be a mass protest in front of her house with torches and pitchforks calling for her head, err immediate resignation, but the majority of MA taxpayers will just open their wallets again and go back to Netflix.
That's what better men from a time long past would do because they were a lot tougher than we are now. Since the people who are smart enough to know what's coming aren't capable of doing anything more than yelling about it, may as well shut up and accept whatever is coming.

There comes a point where after decades of bitching it's time to find better use of our time. Some have figured that out and are heading out and I don't blame them, the future is not in the Northeast and hasn't been for decades. Unfortunately, most of those who are leaving are probably set with their finances and able to do it, the younger generations aren't, so thanks again Boomers. You ruined it and now you telling your kids to figure it out.

That's what better men from a time long past would do because they were a lot tougher than we are now. Since the people who are smart enough to know what's coming aren't capable of doing anything more than yelling about it, may as well shut up and accept whatever is coming.

There comes a point where after decades of bitching it's time to find better use of our time. Some have figured that out and are heading out and I don't blame them, the future is not in the Northeast and hasn't been for decades. Unfortunately, most of those who are leaving are probably set with their finances and able to do it, the younger generations aren't, so thanks again Boomers. You ruined it and now you telling your kids to figure it out.

See all those colleges in the northeast? Those young college kids "vote", and they're STILL voting for democrats.

The democrats they are voting for have driven people out of their homes to seek financial shelter in lower taxed places and in areas of the country that are cheaper to live......before their life's savings are stripped from them via taxation.
Therefore, they have to sell their homes (while they still have some value) and aren't leaving them to their kids.......the same kids who put those democrats in office.

There's no better time in one's life to make a move and make a new start in life than when one is young. The older a person is when making a move, the more disruptive it is.

You need to get over your "Blame the boomers" chip on your shoulder.

…Unfortunately, most of those who are leaving are probably set with their finances and able to do it, the younger generations aren't, so thanks again Boomers. You ruined it and now you telling your kids to figure it out.
From the article: “The age group leaving in the largest numbers is 26-34, although most of the lost AGI comes from the departures of those aged 55-64. More than half of people who exited Massachusetts earn well over the state average.”

Yup. Technically, its the Hong & Kong.
Confirmed there is a plan to renovate.
Which place is rough, the radisdon or the restsurant. Both are pretty fubar.
I had my HS prom at the radisson. That place always had a stink to it.
Been to a bunch of weddings there too.
My 30th HS reunion was at the Radison a few years back and I had to try Hong Kong on a whim after many years of not going there.
Both were kinda rough. No need to try again.

This boomer and his wife of 34 years didn’t produce any crotch fruits.
You still want to blame the Boomer problem on us?

My 30th HS reunion was at the Radison a few years back and I had to try Hong Kong on a whim after many years of not going there.
Both were kinda rough. No need to try again.

The Hong Kong was never known for excellent cuisine, more famous for stiff drinks and looking the other way when underage drinkers came in. We used to joke about how you have to slug down at least 2 Mai Tais to get buzzed enough to put up with the lousy food.

The Hong Kong was never known for excellent cuisine, more famous for stiff drinks and looking the other way when underage drinkers came in. We used to joke about how you have to slug down at least 2 Mai Tais to get buzzed enough to put up with the lousy food.
The waitresses at an Italian restaurant we frequented often all drank there. Another also worked next door for a breakfast shift.

Now living up north we don’t have many options for Chinese food that’s better than Hong Kong so we do without.

This boomer and his wife of 34 years didn’t produce any crotch fruits.
You still want to blame the Boomer problem on us?
I mean, if the Boomer was just going to sacrifice the future for the present, good on them for not having kids. Them childless Boomers are the least worst, like Gen X but without prostates.

Back
Top Bottom