Mass. out-migration study. Everyone is leaving!

walter62

NES Member
I think anyone with basic knowledge of math could have seen this coming when people voted to add 4% surtax on those making over 1 mil. Id bet a lot of those people have the ability to work remote or change to a different office and have the means to do so. I know I would do the same thing if I could.

Get out while you can.

The longer you stay in Massachusetts and pay the confiscatory taxes there, the longer you will pay for those who are moving in (being imported by government and NGOs) without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.

No problem there are plenty of illegals coming in to take there place. In fact all they are doing by moving out is making more room for the illegals. We will have lots of voting illegals in Massachusetts soon.
The PROBLEM is, those illegals aren't paying taxes, they are wards of the state.....the exact reason why the state is GOING AFTER PEOPLE WITH MONEY.
What part of that simple situation do you not understand? Voting is not the issue.....confiscatory taxes on certain groups of people are. [banghead]

Do you really think I am that stupid. This was a faceious post. Apparently you are smarter then the average guy. Thank you for correcting my comment and missing the point of my tounge-in -cheek comment.
Well, honestly YES.

You chime in with a comment that is not even remotely germane to the subject at hand. The issue is NOT new or illegal voters, it's taxing people with money to meet a debt that those illegals are creating.

Last edited:
Get out while you can.

The longer you stay in Massachusetts and pay the confiscatory taxes there, the longer you will pay for those who are moving in (being imported by government and NGOs) without a pot to piss in or a window to throw it out of.
This is a US and a Western European problem fomented by the NWO to destroy us all. They are bankrupting us destroying all our wealth by forcing us to pay for our replacements.

I think the larger concern will be or is, what type of "wage earner "is moving in vs. what is moving out. I'm assuming the term migration includes everyone.
This is where the major problem is. Like NY, MA is seeing the people that pay more than they should in tax leave and those that always get something for free move in.

Massachusetts "Lose a little on every transaction, but make up for it in volume" [rofl]

This is a US and a Western European problem fomented by the NWO to destroy us all. They are bankrupting us destroying all our wealth by forcing us to pay for our replacements.
Yes and water is wet.

What the fvck does Europe and the rest of the U.S. have to do with the Massachusetts Secretary of Transportaion?

The thread is about an individual, blatantly abusing its authority by way of calling for and potentially enacting confiscatory taxation of specific groups of people.

This is where the major problem is. Like NY, MA is seeing the people that pay more than they should in tax leave and those that always get something for free move in.

Massachusetts "Lose a little on every transaction, but make up for it in volume" [rofl]
Can't make it up in volume......the volume in total is ZERO from the start.

Yes and water is wet.

What the fvck does Europe and the rest of the U.S. have to do with the Massachusetts Secretary of Transportaion?

The thread is about an individual, blatantly abusing its authority by way of calling for and potentially enacting confiscatory taxation of specific groups of people.
Everything.

You are right they are blatantly abusing their authority, from Biden on down. This is not her own original idea either. They are intentionally doing this to transfer our wealth and destroy everything in the process. She is the local version of their global plan.

There should be a mass protest in front of her house with torches and pitchforks calling for her head, err immediate resignation, but the majority of MA taxpayers will just open their wallets again and go back to Netflix.

Not just MA or NY .. same thing has been happening in IL for at least a decade.

But this isn't all roses and such .. when people move from here to there (and bring their ideas and voting habits with them), then slowly, almost imperceptibly, there becomes the former here.

Back
Top Bottom