• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Mass Firearms School Utah non-resident CCW class on April 10th

Mass Firearms

Instructor
Dealer
NES Member
The Mass Firearms School will be holding a Utah non-resident CCW class on Saturday, April 10th from 6pm to 10pm.

The class will be held at our Framingham facility. The cost will be $100.

We are working at putting together the details at this time.

The class will require a $25 non-refundable deposit.

For questions or to register call us at 781-559-3064 or email us at [email protected]

Update on our Utah class

Update...

The class is filling up fast.

Included in the price we will provide:

- The photograph that is required.

- Fingerprints.

- We will also notarize your application.

- We will even provide the envelopes for mailing your application.

The only thing you will need to provide will be the postage and the application fee.

The Mass Firearms School will be holding a Utah non-resident CCW class on Saturday, April 10th from 6pm to 10pm.

The class will be held at our Framingham facility. The cost will be $100.

We are working at putting together the details at this time.

The class will require a $25 non-refundable deposit.

For questions or to register call us at 781-559-3064 or email us at [email protected]

Does this not also cover the FL non res recs? It used to. When I did my non res Utah CCW course thing, it was also good for FL, so I was able to apply for both at the same time from the one course. Is that still applicable? If so, yet another reason for people to take this course! :)

Will, you need to come out and see our new facility one of these days.

Since you were last here we upgraded our simulation system...we currently have the best system available (based on our recent shopping trip to the shot show).

The Utah class is still good for Florida.

Will, you need to come out and see our new facility one of these days.

Since you were last here we upgraded our simulation system...we currently have the best system available (based on our recent shopping trip to the shot show).

The Utah class is still good for Florida.

I would like to come see the new set up and check out the new system. Let me know when that works for you all.

This class was pretty good. I need to buy one of the simulators!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I would take this class if I was you.

This was well worth the afternoon spent! I learned to make sure that it is a real gun and not a cell phone before I shoot the bad guy!

The simulator that MFS has invested in was a lot of fun. I am looking into a future class.

Thanks Steve for making the class a lot of fun.

Brian

Great class. It was fun running all of you through the simulator. I think all the nes members should wear name tags so we can put a face to the names.

I counted at least 5 NES'rs there on Saturday (in the class, not staff). I considered asking Steve if we could have a show of hands but...I was also able to tell a couple of people about the forum.

The class was a lot of fun. The Sim gets tiring after a while, ESPECIALLY if you were hoggin it like I was[smile]

Thanks for having us Steve!! Great class!!

Back
Top Bottom