• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

MASS almost made it to the top

Yep, top of the list of shame..... My wife made an interesting comment last month. She was watching her favorite show, Fixer Upper, with Chip and Joanna Gaines and out of the blue she say "I think we should move to Texas"! I almost fell off the couch I was so surprised. Hell, I'll move to Texas no problemo!

Yep, top of the list of shame..... My wife made an interesting comment last month. She was watching her favorite show, Fixer Upper, with Chip and Joanna Gaines and out of the blue she say "I think we should move to Texas"! I almost fell off the couch I was so surprised. Hell, I'll move to Texas no problemo!

Take me with you? My father almost made the move when US Airways and American merged. Was so close to having an anchor there.

We moved to Florida in June and I'm loving it. Go to a gun store and they have every gun made in the show case for sale.

Hell, I'd move there if Joanna would have me.

I would have started loading up the cars immediately. [laugh]

It's fun reading the "problems" the good states have. Ugh. I can dream that's all I have to worry about.

Mass. won't ever be the *worst* state for gun owners as long as it's possible for ordinary citizens to get an unrestricted LTC nearly everywhere except maybe a dozen towns and cities. That gives MA a huge advantage over a lot of other highly-restricted states such as NY, NJ, MD, CA, and HI, despite the restrictions on what you can own. Another nice feature is that there are relatively few places you *can't* carry, unlike a lot of theoretically "free" states that are shall-issue but have a long laundry-list of places where you can't carry: restaurants, bars, nightclubs, banks, churches, anyplace that posts a "no guns" sign, you name it.

Mass. won't ever be the *worst* state for gun owners as long as it's possible for ordinary citizens to get an unrestricted LTC nearly everywhere except maybe a dozen towns and cities. That gives MA a huge advantage over a lot of other highly-restricted states such as NY, NJ, MD, CA, and HI, despite the restrictions on what you can own. Another nice feature is that there are relatively few places you *can't* carry, unlike a lot of theoretically "free" states that are shall-issue but have a long laundry-list of places where you can't carry: restaurants, bars, nightclubs, banks, churches, anyplace that posts a "no guns" sign, you name it.

Now you've done it! [rofl]

Don't forget the ban on "concealed" knives in many free states. (Without having a concealed carry permit. . . . it's a freaking pocket knife!)

I'm no fan of the people that think they know better around here (Mass), but this is my home. I wasn't born here, but I sure do live here. I'll fight and be proud to do so.

And you never know, some judicial panel could slam Maura back to the Stone Age, law-wise. "Wait. Not only are you making S-word up, we don't recognize that restriction." If she then is sent to Hill-ville to run something and doesn't appeal, BOOM-DONE! ;)

(I can dream.)

Now you've done it! [rofl]

What can I say, I'm a "glass half full" kinda guy.

I'm no fan of the people that think they know better around here (Mass), but this is my home. I wasn't born here, but I sure do live here. I'll fight and be proud to do so.

And you never know, some judicial panel could slam Maura back to the Stone Age, law-wise. "Wait. Not only are you making S-word up, we don't recognize that restriction." If she then is sent to Hill-ville to run something and doesn't appeal, BOOM-DONE! ;)

(I can dream.)

Yeah. Kudos to those who are fighting the good fight but ... I'm meeting with a real estate agent tomorrow to look at properties in New Hampshire.

Face facts folks. The 2nd will be repealed eventually. It's not a matter of if but when. The states that are friendly now are slowly being changed due to the moonbats and liberals moving there. They are like a cancer spreading throughout the country. Also the general pussification of the US is only making easier for them to push the agenda. I know it will happen in my lifetime sorry to say.

Face facts folks. The 2nd will be repealed eventually. It's not a matter of if but when. The states that are friendly now are slowly being changed due to the moonbats and liberals moving there. They are like a cancer spreading throughout the country. Also the general pussification of the US is only making easier for them to push the agenda. I know it will happen in my lifetime sorry to say.
The day they try to repeal the 2nd is the day it becomes go time. It will never happen. They may try the death of a thousand cuts, but that is even a non-starter, since more and more states are going in the opposite direction, constitutional carry.

Back
Top Bottom