Marked Read?

Ok, question number two.

When I read all the new topics, they aren't marked read. I have to go and use the tools to mark section read.

Why isn't it changing when I click on the topic and then return to the sub-fourm?

I've tried clicking on the topic, then using the top links to return to the thread. I've clicked on the thread, then backspaced and refreshed the page.

No matter what I do, they won't mark as being read.

C-pher said:
Ok, question number two.

When I read all the new topics, they aren't marked read. I have to go and use the tools to mark section read.

Why isn't it changing when I click on the topic and then return to the sub-fourm?

I've tried clicking on the topic, then using the top links to return to the thread. I've clicked on the thread, then backspaced and refreshed the page.

No matter what I do, they won't mark as being read.

If you click on the same forum link above that the post is in, it will be marked read. If you go back to the index it wont be marked read. I need to see if there is a fix for that.

derek said:
If you click on the same forum link above that the post is in, it will be marked read. If you go back to the index it wont be marked read. I need to see if there is a fix for that.

Ok, I've tried that, and it's not working.

And, today when I opened it back up, every thread was maked as new. Just didn't know if something happened overnight, or if it was me.

Back
Top Bottom