Manville USPSA 6-17

Here's a heads-up from the Match Director:
We will have a match on 6/17. However, due to range construction, we will only be able to use two ranges. This could lead to delays and large squads. This is a non-classifier match.

The range that will be under construction is the one up the hill.

This is good to hear because it's fathers day and I can't be there. Will it be completed by next month?

Here's a heads-up from the Match Director:
We will have a match on 6/17. However, due to range construction, we will only be able to use two ranges. This could lead to delays and large squads. This is a non-classifier match.

The range that will be under construction is the one up the hill.

MD.
use your imagination!
two speed shoots per pit , can become one field couse!
Keep it simple, no multiple starts!

I do not want to drive 260 miles round trip for a nothing match!

MD.
use your imagination!
two speed shoots per pit , can become one field couse!
Keep it simple, no multiple starts!

I do not want to drive 260 miles round trip for a nothing match!

+1 on the multiple starts. I takes longer to get a shooter on the line and started than it does to shoot the entire course of fire.

Oops Sorry Steve, I guess I didn't get your another stage on tape. When I went to hit the record button, I turned the camera off, When I got it running, I think I hit the record button twice, and it stopped. Sorry about that.[sad2]

Last edited:
Thanks to everyone who showed up today on Father's Day to shoot, especially on a smaller set of ranges than usual. Thanks to Manville Sportsmens' for the berm repair, they look much better than before.

A very fun day, nice to have good weather for one of our matches there.

Great to see you all, and good luck Steve and Matt in Missoula. Shoot straight, be safe, have fun, and be successful!

Great job from the Manville gang today!
Challenging stages, four very good stages in two pits and out by 11:30AM.
Awesome job!

Best of luck Matt & Steve at the Nationals!

No problem with the videos. I go over them even more than I do the scores For instance, looking my draw and my make up shot on the hoser stage [rolleyes].

Mike, part of the last stage came out, the part where I missed steel. No worries, I completely missed getting any footage for you. I'll have lots to show you next week.

No problem with the videos. I go over them even more than I do the scores For instance, looking my draw and my make up shot on the hoser stage [rolleyes].

Mike, part of the last stage came out, the part where I missed steel. No worries, I completely missed getting any footage for you. I'll have lots to show you next week.

I'm going to start bring my camera to the matches also, the feedback is invaluable.

Todays match was fun, I accomplished my goal of shooting a clean match. which is something I haven't done is a very long time. And considering the competition, I am happy with my finish

I'm going to start bring my camera to the matches also, the feedback is invaluable.

After watching the videos I too will be bringing my camera - The video clearly shows what one needs to work on.
Thanks for posting.

Thanks also to the Manville crew - well thought out small stages and round count despite the limited space.
The pits are looking great.

After watching the videos I too will be bringing my camera - The video clearly shows what one needs to work on.
Thanks for posting.

Thanks also to the Manville crew - well thought out small stages and round count despite the limited space.
The pits are looking great.

Maybe we should pool our money and hire a professional camera crew[grin]

[wink]
I have a copy of that 91 nationals tape too, Good times! We were all a lot lighter and had full heads of hair back then[thinking]

Back
Top Bottom