• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Maine State Service Rifle Championship & EIC match

Congratulations to Jasper, who won the Maine State Service Rifle Championship on Saturday with a 786 - 34X. In addition he won the Excellence in Competition match with a 489- 12X. That makes two first place finishes in EIC matches for Jasper this year.

Congratulations also go out to Jasons, who managed to come in second place in the Championship on Saturday with a 765-13X. Way to go guys!

B.

Yes, congrats and awesome shooting, come back more often. Shooting like that makes the rest of us pick up our game a little :)

Congraz to Jeff and Jason!

Holy shit Jeff you are freakin hammering!!!!!

With the way you finished off last year and are hitting them this year you could probably get people to pay you cash to shoot Hearst Doubles with you.... :)

heh, thanks guys. it was a great weekend. thanks to brian for putting us up for the weekend. wouldn't have been able to swing another hotel for this weekend.

george, you offering? lol....I could always whore myself out in some way to pay for my gas for the trip out to Ohio.

saturday was a great score, but man, its frustrating to drop 14 points for the whole day....and have 11 of those points be from offhand. personal best x-count @ 600 though.

i'll see if i can figure out how to post the PDF's

It was a great weekend. Thanks again to all the guys in ME!

Congrats Jason and Jeff, pretty impressive.

Maybe if I come around more often, I'll take advantage of knowing you learn something from you guys.

Congrats Jason and Jeff, pretty impressive.

Maybe if I come around more often, I'll take advantage of knowing you learn something from you guys.

You have an open invitation, just let me know so that I can bring my spare gear.

That really was some excellent shooting Jeff. Dare we say you are peaking at the right time?
I was very happy for my friend Brent P. winning his first points in the EIC Match. The day before he was ready to chuck his gear in the pond and take up golf. He put together his best match ever for Sunday.

Both Saturday and Sunday were two of the toughest days I've ever had shooting. Let myself get dehydrated and have felt like crap all day today.

AND, thanks to Rocky P. for running the line on Sat. and Dan for running it Sunday. To spend the day out in that miserable weather and not even shoot deserves a round of applause.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom