• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Maine State IDPA Championship 11 October 2008

Unfortunately we're not quite in the frontier, So. Maine is pretty busy.:) As for places to stay there are many options close to the range.

Several hotels near the Maine Mall. A Samlping

Scarborough Fish & Game is just south of that clump of hotels on Holmes Rd.

There is also a new Comfort Inn on Rt 1 close to the Willowdale Glof Club. Sorry I can't really recommend any since I haven't stayed in a hotel around here in since '94.

Also, the new Cabella's is at the intersection of Payne Rd & the Haigais Pkwy.

Unfortunately we're not quite in the frontier, So. Maine is pretty busy.:) As for places to stay there are many options close to the range.

Several hotels near the Maine Mall. A Samlping

Scarborough Fish & Game is just south of that clump of hotels on Holmes Rd.

There is also a new Comfort Inn on Rt 1 close to the Willowdale Glof Club. Sorry I can't really recommend any since I haven't stayed in a hotel around here in since '94.

Also, the new Cabella's is at the intersection of Payne Rd & the Haigais Pkwy.

Thanks, I did some scouting on the AAA site and noted some nearby places too. [smile]

Oh, great. I just now found-out about this match.

I know the registration has closed, but did the match fill-up? Is is still possible to get in?

Thanks, Lugnut, I did just that.

FYI... According to Rich at SF&G, there are slots available. My application is going out tomorrow. I don't know how much space is left, so if you are interested, send in that application or contact Rich. His email info is on the application.

Thanks, Lugnut, I did just that.

FYI... According to Rich at SF&G, there are slots available. My application is going out tomorrow. I don't know how much space is left, so if you are interested, send in that application or contact Rich. His email info is on the application.

See you there. Shooting Friday I guess working Saturday I think [wink] Never heard back so I guess I am shooting Saturday.

Last edited:
OK, anyone up for meeting for dinner Friday night?? I will be at the Hampton Inn near the Portland airport Friday night leaving right after the match.

Send me an e mail ty43215 at comcast.net

Back
Top Bottom