• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Main page and iPad

Kicker96FS

NES Member
Anyone else having a problem with the header display with their iPad?

I also noticed that pictures are getting the right side cut off due to the ads on that side.

Ok. This is strange, the page and picture cut off are working again in safari but my avatar, and only mine, shows twice in each post that I have made.

In Chrome, everything looks like it should.

I run Tapatalk, and it was acting all kinds of weird last night around supper time. It cleared itself up by 8 o'clock. might have had something to do with this?

Ok. This is strange, the page and picture cut off are working again in safari but my avatar, and only mine, shows twice in each post that I have made.

In Chrome, everything looks like it should.

Can't speak for Chrome, but in Safari, weird stuff like this was cropping up. Per the responses in the other Tech Support thread, clean out your cache and cookies and it went back to normal.

Go to Settings > Safari > Clear history and web site data (at least on my iPad mini)

This is the right answer - give this a shot and let me know if it clears things up. Chrome/Safari shouldn't have any difference on the iPad - Chrome is restricted to using safari to render everything regardless, so the only thing it actually does is provide some additional features to the same rendering engine.

Back
Top Bottom