mail-order hi-cap mags

I apologize if this has been addressed already...I looked through a lot of the posts on this forum, but I'm still confused.

I want to buy some more 15 rd. USGI magazines for my USGI M1 Carbine.
I realize that the mags are pre-1994 and legal for me to possess in MA with my Class A LTC (all lawful purposes.)

But is it Mass-legal for me to buy them and receive them from out-of-state?

Thanks,

Yes, you may purchase and have shipped all the pre '94 hicaps you want. The problem is finding someone that will ship them to you.

Glad I could help swamp yankee.
I edited your post above. I'd hate to see the company get burned in a sting if they didn't "dot their I's and cross their T's" according to the Mass AG's whacked sense of reality.

Don't know about lately, but Collectors in Stoneham had M1 Carbine mags some time ago. You might give them a call and ask.

Also, you can probably count on picking some up at the Marlboro or next NH gun show. Just make sure that they are really pre-ban.

JonJ-
I see your point about not naming the company. I figured it might be helpful for other NE Shooters and good advertising for XXXX. But the AG undoubtedly does have his little spies reading these posts looking for more ways to thwart the Constitution. [evil] [evil] [evil]
God help us if he becomes governor.

Thanks to all for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom