Magpul stocks legal with AWB?

Any alternatives you would recommend?

I don't get the complaint about the weight. Yes, it is heavy, but it's a stock for a bench gun, not an M4.

The PRS is heavy because it is built with a lot of steel and high density polymer. I bought one for a varmint rifle that I'm building, and was pleasantly surprised at the quality. Even with a $200 price tag, this stock is an excellent value.

I don't get the complaint about the weight. Yes, it is heavy, but it's a stock for a bench gun, not an M4.

The PRS is heavy because it is built with a lot of steel and high density polymer. I bought one for a varmint rifle that I'm building, and was pleasantly surprised at the quality. Even with a $200 price tag, this stock is an excellent value.

Thanks. I have been looking at that for a build I am in the beginning stages of (have the lower and parts kit). It will be a bench rifle with the White Oak SDM barrel, not sure about optics but it will be a flattop and Flip up Buis sights for iron sighting. I may do a second upper with an HBAR, maybe another caliber but I am not sure what yet.

Like EC said,that stock is best suited for a bench rest gun.

Do you have a carbine ? I would get an ACE skeleton stock if I had a postban.

My M4gery has a Magpul on it and it is great. The skeleton stock looks like it is a decent alternative and I will use that at some point too.

Hmmmmmm, a bench rifle AR-15...now there's an interesting idea!

Think twice about starting it right this moment. I am on a 6 month wait for the SDM barrel, forget about any other parts I may need.

Big +1 all around.

EC hit the nail on the head. If you're building a bench gun/SPR type platform, the PRS is definitely the way to go. It isn't made for a carbine, for that I would go with a regular old A2 stock, or an LMT Sopmod stock.

Back
Top Bottom