Machinegun Shoot Schedule

Is the Hanson show also a gun show with tables for you to buy stuff?

I know its a MG shoot as I am going to it but was curious if it also was a show where you can purchase.

anyone going to the Westfield, MA Machine Gun shoot in October?

I will be on the line with my toys. My buddies and their toys will be there as well. Between all of us we should have,

Ruger AC-556K
MAC 10 .45acp
M60
M16s (numerous)
UZI full size
AK47
Sten
H&K 51 (308 belt fed MG)
Browning 1919 8mm / 30cal

probobly a few more too but those are the ones that come to mind right off.

Westfield was a blast last year and I am sure this year will be the same

Anyone going feel free to stop by and say hi.

Trigger what about you pal? I cant imaine you WONT be there. [grin]

Rob

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I have my green card( Only one of two in Winchendon) but no MG yet.. Would love to go to that

good for you bro. They are tough to get in MA no doubt. Some of the towns have some cool Chiefs and I guess Winchendon must have as well. I am actually the ONLY one in my town that has a green card.

As far as the MG goes. Keep your eyes peeled and you will find something. You may want to start out with something cheaper like a MAC. You can get them for about 3500 or so. Its tough to find MGs cheaper than that. However if you have 35 or 40K go get yourself a "pig" (M60). [smile]

Oct 25th and 26th Westfield sportsman club westfield mass. (and use the link Big Duke Six provided for the full info.

I just talked the the organizer at the springfield gunshow and he is hoping for a good turnout.

my trigger finger is getting ready to go for Westfield on Saturday...... :) [smile]

Getting my Ruger AC556K and my MAC 10 all greased up and ready to go. At least 2000 rds for each. I will have to pace myself and shoot my buddys toys if I get bored. "decisions, decisions [crying]"

Too bad my new UZI 9mm has not transfered yet. I probobly wont see that before Christmas the way the NFA slowdown on transfers is going. Oh well thats why its nice to go with my buddies who have been collecting since the 70s. [smile] never a dull moment.

see you guys down there. Stop in and say hi.

Rob

Rob I'll see ya there I'll be there on sat with tickets for the thompson raffle and possably the gun as well. Later Trigger

I'll be there doing grunt work for the rental lines on Saturday. Patrick will be there Sunday. Say "hi" if you see me. I'll be the woman with the bleeding fingertips...

Hanson Rod and gun MG shoot

May 30-31 Annual Machine Gun Shoot Contact Chris T. to volunteer your time, email: [email protected] As far as I know it is a go
Just to be informed. NO ONE UNDER 21 Can shoot machine guns. I do believe they will have the BB/air soft set up at the trap range. I missed last years. I try to volunteer for help. They will also have a shuttle from the Hanson T stop to the club. So you city folk can take the train in![smile]

Firing private weapons?

I brought some of my own items and ammo to the Westfield shoot with the expectation to have the oppurtunity to shoot it . . . the flyer alluded to an "area for kids and adults to shoot, free of charge", but was told that it would cost me over $120 to rent a lane to shoot my own weapons. Is this the case at Hanson, or should I start buying ammo now?

2009 HANSON MG SHOOT POSTPONED!

The 2009 Machine Gun Shoot Has Been Postponed! On May 7, 2009 the governing body of the Hanson Rod & Gun Club felt it prudent to temporally postpone the Annual Machine Gun Shoot pending legal questions arising from cases now before the courts in Massachusetts. Questions you may have regarding this postponement should be answered shortly as the Hanson Rod and Gun Club shall be releasing a statement on it's website www.hansonrodandgunclub.com

This matter was outside of the control of the HansonShoot Machinegun Committee, and we wish to apologize for any inconvenience this postponement may cause. The Committee would further like to thank all the patrons and vendors who have supported us in shoots past. We will soon be updating our website as well, for future updates as to the status of the event as we move forward, please visit www.hansonshoot.com

Last edited:
BUMP!

Are there any more of these happening, or are they now illegal too?

While there are still plenty of MG shoots in other states,sad to say I suspect you won't see anything along the lines of big public MG shoots in MA, until at least some of the liability issues brought forth due to the Westfield incident are resolved...

Back
Top Bottom