M&P mags

same here, I bought mine around 12/1. I'll probably sell it before I get the rebate.

I've never had a mail-in rebate come back in fast.

You're better off just sending the thing out and forgetting about
it, and then be pleasantly surprised whenever it shows up
later. [laugh]

-Mike

I was just on the Four Seasons website and they have an announcement that the M&P promo is being extended throught April 30th.

same here. Bought a full size back in Dec and got the mags but no check yet. I have to say though that I was very impressed last fall when I bought a 40c with the previous promotion, S&W sent me two mags that had the finger ext. Gun came with 2 mags - a flat bottom and 1 with the ext so naturally I figured the two from S&W would have the flat bottom. Very happy when I was proved wrong.

Anyone have any idea when the list is supposed to be out? For a gun that is a carbon copy of it's smaller caliber siblings, they sure are taking their time.

I was just on the Four Seasons website and they have an announcement that the M&P promo is being extended throught April 30th.

sweet, i plan to buy M&P 40 in march. I am submitting my ltc application next week and i figure right around tax return time (early to mid march as i file within a week of getting my W2) i will be ready to head to the shop and pick up my first handgun. I was disappointed when i saw the promo ending on 1/31 (not that not getting $50 and 2 free mags would stop me from buying).

S&W won't gyp you. They sent me my mags even though I bought my M&P 10 days before one of the promotions started.

I got my two free mags on Thursday, bought a 9mm full size in mid-December.... Unfortunately, the two mags were for a 9mm compact!!!![crying]

A $50 rebate check from S&W, plus a $100 rebate check from Remington arrived in my mailbox today. It must be a sign. Time to buy some ammo.[smile]

Kurt

By the way, I bought my M&P at the end of Nov.

Back
Top Bottom