• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lunenburg Sportsmans Club Gun Show

i have a flyer i got at my liquor store. if i remember and if no one else posts it first i will scan it and post it for you guys (and gals) when i get home.

Is there a flyer or something? How big is the show?

It's a pretty small show, 10-15 dealers seem about right. Some do not sell guns and the poeple who sell the targets at Marlboro are usually there as is Match Shot Arms.

hell yes. the people there are great. i was going to buy the crystal skull vodka but i'd already blown too much money on the AR parts last weekendsmirnoff for me. [frown]

here's the flyer:

attachment.php

Last edited:
hell yes. the people there are great. i was going to buy the crystal skull vodka but i'd already blown too much money on the AR parts last weekendsmirnoff for me. [frown]

bahahaha when i was in there sat night i was checking that out, badass bottle!

you guys will have to let me know how this one is... i guess i already told my girlfriend i'd be going to a family event on the 11th. d'oh.

at least her family lives within crawling distance of four seasons! [banana]

I went to this show last year. It is a very small show, 50 tables max. It was so crowded last year you couldn't even walk the isles, let alone see what was available. I fought the crowd for about 30 minutes and left empty handed.

Hopefully the club changes the table lay out or else it will be a cluster......

I went to this show last year. It is a very small show, 50 tables max. It was so crowded last year you couldn't even walk the isles, let alone see what was available. I fought the crowd for about 30 minutes and left empty handed.

Hopefully the club changes the table lay out or else it will be a cluster......

It's been like this forever. The best thing is to consider this a fund raiser for the club and not as a real gun show. If it's not too far from you it's probably worth a visit.

Got a great deal on S & W airweight for my wife last year. If your in the area it is worth an hour of your time.

i will probably be there in the morning, wearing a green glock shirt. come say hi if anyone comes

you guys (and gal! [grin]) will have to give me a report of how the show is.

i'll be hitting up four seasons in woburn at least... maybe they will have something cool screaming for me to buy it. [mg]

decent turn out, stayed till about 1015. seemed like alot of the tables were displaying reloading gear. some firearms....saw a 1911 i wanted but dont have the cake :(

sounds like i didn't miss much (unfortunately).

i did get to check out four seasons and i almost bought another gun but settled for some ammo, cleaning patches, and a new chamber brush for my AR instead.

i've been spoiled with these local gun shows. i hope there's another soon!

sounds like i didn't miss much (unfortunately).

i did get to check out four seasons and i almost bought another gun but settled for some ammo, cleaning patches, and a new chamber brush for my AR instead.

i've been spoiled with these local gun shows. i hope there's another soon!

Yeah you didn't miss too much. I went to the LSC show pretty early, the place was packed. There wasn't much in the way of actual firearms for purchase, unfortunately. I went there with a wallet full of cash fully expecting to buy something, but didn't find anything that interested me. I did buy a box of 9mm and a pack of paper targets though.

Ended up leaving the show, driving to Blue Northern, spending my money there - on a new Beretta 92fs [smile]

Definitely alot of buying going on. Just in the time I was in BN buying my Beretta, they sold 2 other handguns to other customers; another 92fs, and a Ruger SR9. Busy place; I love that store. Very friendly, knowledgeable, helpful folks that really make a new shooter feel comfortable.

Yeah you didn't miss too much. I went to the LSC show pretty early, the place was packed. There wasn't much in the way of actual firearms for purchase, unfortunately. I went there with a wallet full of cash fully expecting to buy something, but didn't find anything that interested me. I did buy a box of 9mm and a pack of paper targets though.

Ended up leaving the show, driving to Blue Northern, spending my money there - on a new Beretta 92fs [smile]

Definitely alot of buying going on. Just in the time I was in BN buying my Beretta, they sold 2 other handguns to other customers; another 92fs, and a Ruger SR9. Busy place; I love that store. Very friendly, knowledgeable, helpful folks that really make a new shooter feel comfortable.

ya im in the same boat, was hoping to find something. ended up spending a whole $.75 on a swivel stud for my rifle. woo-hoo.

if you were there early you probably saw me i was at the 'door prize and 50/50 raffle' table

sounds like i didn't miss much indeed. when is the next "local" show? i can't imagine any time too soon as there aren't exactly a lot of venues here.

zzrider, did you get the 92FS out to the range yet? i love mine. i took my 1911 out sunday afternoon with my girlfriend but she prefers the 92FS in a big way, she laughed about flinching when she was just so much as moving her finger to the trigger on the 1911. [laugh]

zzrider, did you get the 92FS out to the range yet? i love mine. i took my 1911 out sunday afternoon with my girlfriend but she prefers the 92FS in a big way, she laughed about flinching when she was just so much as moving her finger to the trigger on the 1911. [laugh]

Not yet, but unless some catastrophe happens at work in the next hour, I'm going to the range at lunchtime to deflower it.

Back
Top Bottom