• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

LTC Status Approved Pending Activation

Sorry if this is a stupid question but does approved pending activation mean all my background checks are completed and I'm just waiting for them to print and activate my ltc? Or is it "pending approval"

In MA. you can go through all the LO/COP requirements, apply, be approved, FLRB can print it and send it back to your local LO/COP; and then in rare instances still be denied by that LO/COP.
That's a hell of a sentence.
Shaun The Sheep Olympics GIF by Aardman Animations

The answer to your question is in your question. Who did you ask and get the information you have so far? They know where, physically, it is.

It's like your wife telling you 'We have to talk' when you get home. Nothing may be wrong but until you get there you still have time to f*** it up.

Best of luck. Matt.

Sorry if this is a stupid question but does approved pending activation mean all my background checks are completed and I'm just waiting for them to print and activate my ltc? Or is it "pending approval"
Any update? I’m in this position now

FRB says Awaiting printing On 3/4 any idea how long this step takes in a green town

Just called FRB again. They said activated, pending issue and delivery to local PD. So I asked if that means it has been sent out. Their response was "no it hasn't been." It's been activated for weeks now. So much for the 40 day law.

Back
Top Bottom