ltc in worcester

Renew my ltc on may 3 it expired on june 3, they said it it will ve be after the 26 of aug. The law said 40 days.
What?

Are you trying to say your license expires on June 3 and you are renewing it today (May 3)?

Worcester PD is notorious for f*cking with people. There are several threads about this. Do not call them before the date they told you to pick it up or the licensing officer will get sand in the vag and keep your LTC for longer.

i called in Jan they gave this date long as i have my receipt
Cryptic. You have which receipt; that you spoke on the phone or what you may have meant, you applied for a renewal in May? Oh, BTW When dealing with Woohster it is good to include the year when posting dates.

I'm waiting on mine. I was told about the end of May (my experation time) when I submitted the renewal at the end of March. I got that letter most did on renewing early. My P.D. would normally make you wait till a month before expiration but they told me to pop right over with the paperwork, no extra baloney with fifedom requirements like other places so I've no qualms with my locals.

Cryptic. You have which receipt; that you spoke on the phone or what you may have meant, you applied for a renewal in May? Oh, BTW When dealing with Woohster it is good to include the year when posting dates.

The P.D. also gave me a receipt. I'm guessing it covers me to carry meaning of proof that I'm waiting on my renewal if I don't get it by the expiration date. It still won't let me buy firearms or ammunition during that period. Same old MA slow-poking and the usual delays you get. There's nothing I'll need for the next few months (in some instances years) requiring permit proof to purchase. A part maybe here or there through the mail if I'm doing an upgrade but nothing restricted.

The P.D. also gave me a receipt. I'm guessing it covers me to carry meaning of proof that I'm waiting on my renewal if I don't get it by the expiration date. It still won't let me buy firearms or ammunition during that period. Same old MA slow-poking and the usual delays you get. There's nothing I'll need for the next few months (in some instances years) requiring permit proof to purchase. A part maybe here or there through the mail if I'm doing an upgrade but nothing restricted.
Reading comprehension is essential. Many dealers also can't read and interpret English either, but the law and MIRCS receipt are both clear.

Back
Top Bottom