• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lost LTC pin #

Call your PD and speak to the person who does the licensing, they should be able to give you the number. I did this in Quincy and had it in less than two minutes over the phone.

My pin is in my old blackberry. Phone is long gone, with the pin.

New LTC will be in next week (fingers x) with a new number.

-tapatalk and Devin McCourty blow chunks-

You can now retrieve the PIN number for your active license to carry (LTC), firearms
identification (FID) card, or machine gun license through the DCJIS by calling (617) 660-4722
during the normal business hours of Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
The following information is required:
 Name
 Date of birth
 Active LTC, FID card, or machine gun license number
 Driver’s license number (for identity verification)
Questions other than retrieving the PIN number should be directed to the FRB at (617) 660-4782.

I bought a gun at Bob's Gun & Archery in Webster and he called an 800 # (I forget which state agency) and I got my PIN over the phone. Just needed my drivers lic #, address and DOB.

Everyone missed it. [facepalm]

You dont need your LTC PIN# for aything other than a purchase at a dealer and only when the stupid MIRCS fingerprint system is not working or they are too lazy to use it.

For what you need to do you just need the FA-10 form and your LTC# (found on the front of your LTC)

Everyone missed it. [facepalm]

You dont need your LTC PIN# for aything other than a purchase at a dealer and only when the stupid MIRCS fingerprint system is not working or they are too lazy to use it.

For what you need to do you just need the FA-10 form and your LTC# (found on the front of your LTC)

Wrong, you also need it for an E-FA10 as the seller.

Not wrong. Just missing that piece.

And I thought that the E-FA10 was such a cluster fk that people have resorted to paper forms.

I much prefer the E-FA10. Not saying I support that we have to do it, but I hate handwriting forms (penmanship is shit) and I really hate paying more money out of pocket to certify mail, make copies, use the gas to go to the post office. The E-FA10 has been flawless for me and I can do a transfer in under 3 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom