WTB looking for t/c barrels

greencobra

NES Member
guys anyone have t/c contender barrels in the following configurations you don't want and are gathering dust.
.223, either the 10" or 14"
.44 mag 10"
.357 mag 10"
10 mm 10"

please read. honestly, i'm looking to pick these up fairly cheaply. i'm on a fixed income and being crushed with medical bills. it doesn't leave much extra for luxuries. i wouldn't ordinarily air the laundry on a public forum but one never knows what will bite when you toss that line out.

i can also trade for a barrel. maybe i have something you want/need and have a use for, just like i have a use for t/c barrels you're not interested in any more. for example, i have decot classic hi-wyde shooting glasses with 9 sets of extra lenses. these are of course plano lenses and between the 9 sets of lenses, you'll just about have covered any type of background you may encounter, indoor and outdoor, in new england. i value the whole package at around $300. this is just an example. so, just a thought on this but if a trade doesn't interest you, toss a number at me and we'll see.

thanks for looking and reading this people. it'll never happen again. [rolleyes]

Back
Top Bottom