FOUND. PLEASE DELETE

We had Cardoza Flooring from Milford, NH install our floors (Brookline, NH) a couple of years back. Happy with the install and relatively quick to receive the product once we selected the flooring and placed the order.

ACME in Lunenburg on Rt 2a opposite Walmart is quite good:

If your at all handy have your aunt buy you a 12er and bang it out with a buddy.

Vinyl is pretty easy to do. I did 580 sq feet with a closet and a landing in probably 11 hours.

Thats an estimate because my chop saw died mid cut....my wife had a heart attack(and lived) and i just had a baby mid project.

So it was delayed over a few months.

But it really wasnt hard at all.

I raised the ceiling 18inches painted the backwall as a whiteboard redid the floors put the lights in and built the closet out to 7 feet. Did cedar in the closet and shipslap around the windows and retreaded the stairs.

All the cost probably as much as hiring someone to do the floor wouldve

Attachments

• 20210329_203749.jpg
    20210329_203749.jpg
    361.6 KB · Views: 14
  • 20210329_203747.jpg
    20210329_203747.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 14
  • 20210329_203738.jpg
    20210329_203738.jpg
    365.5 KB · Views: 14
Vinyl plank is the easiest money-maker for wood floor guys. There's a couple of tricks to make it go smoothly, but once you know those, it's super easy.
Up here in Maine. I charge $2.50-$3 per square foot for install of click- flooring. It's probably higher down there. Save yourself a couple grand and do it yourself. That's a 1-day job.

Vinyl plank is the easiest money-maker for wood floor guys. There's a couple of tricks to make it go smoothly, but once you know those, it's super easy.
Up here in Maine. I charge $2.50-$3 per square foot for install of click- flooring. It's probably higher down there. Save yourself a couple grand and do it yourself. That's a 1-day job.
Doing it myself is also a possibility. Baseboards all removed. Down to the subflooring. All smoothed out. I could use higher quality material and save on the labor.

Doing it myself is also a possibility. Baseboards all removed. Down to the subflooring. All smoothed out. I could use higher quality material and save on the labor.
I'm not sure why the higher quality flooring would make a difference in the install labor price. Unless it's a wider plank or goes together easier.

Back
Top Bottom