• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Lenox Sportsman Club

Anyone familiar with this club? I checked their website, but can't find out much about what kind of ranges they have and other amenities. As I sometimes make the trek out to Pittsfield, I'm looking for a place to do a little shooting while there.

I know this is an old post but since no one replyed I though give a brief report.

First it is a small private club which new applicant have to be voted into membership. You will need to get to know a few member prior to joining. Its not hard to do, its just time consuming since one will need to make some mandotry monthly meetings before membership is approved. I am not a member but know plenty of people who are, and even for it size it is a great club to belong too.

They have an a very nice Indoor 25YD pistol /small rifle range and indoor archery range. There are no other ranges at this club.

Here is another club that is not too far away from Lenox with some more features. It the Lee Sportsmen's Association.

http://www.dynamicdatasystems.org/LSA/default.htm

Last edited:
[wink] shouldn't this be in the clubs section? [wink]

JUST KIDDING! I coulnd't resist after my posting on the Wayland club in this same section got my wrist slapped the other day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom