• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Layaways

Layaway's are great as long as u keep up with payments. Sometimes u end up paying a little heftier of a price for convenience.
I did 2 layaways, one for a SCAR 17 and an LWRC upper a few years back, LOVE IT. The SCAR layaway was from 2A Armament in Salem NH.

Nope same price. Never had a problem in most cases I pay it off in less than 30 days. He give you off 5 to 10% off for cash. If you need more time you just talk to them. He gave me a great price for a M1a

Nope same price. Never had a problem in most cases I pay it off in less than 30 days. He give you off 5 to 10% off for cash. If you need more time you just talk to them. He gave me a great price for a M1a

In my experiences on Gunbroker Layaway prices were slightly higher. Locally it seems the opposite, my SCAR was cheaper than the norm at the time of purchase.

I've done layaways at my shop at Northeast Arms in Peabody. Steve is always fantastic about letting me put down what I can afford, and with him, the price quoted is the price I pay. Never had any issues....never done this with an online seller though.

Back
Top Bottom