• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Labor Day sales: Coleman's, LL Bean, REI

I have. While the website is soooo 1999, it works fine. (Hey - they've upgraded the website in the last couple of years!)

LL Bean is 25% off this weekend as well.

And if you want to take your life into your hands and get the kiddies back-to-school clothes, Wrentham Outlets has massive sales this weekend. Put on the football equipment and elbow pads for sure. But some good sales there.

Gibbs is a man among men. Who of us would change the title of their thread to reflect other help. Bleep Em is how most of us feel. Coleman's at 20% was sufficient, but this is better. TY Gibbsy!

REI is outwardly anti-motorized offroad recreation, I will never give them a penny of my money, but that's just me.

REI is outwardly anti-motorized offroad recreation, I will never give them a penny of my money, but that's just me.

LMAO...everyone has their battles i guess.

is motorized offroad recreation guaranteed by the U.S. Constitution somewhere?

i'm just busting balls, I hope you know that...I also know that every time I take my truck offroad, there's a 95% chance i'm trespassing.

Yeah, but WHERE can a yuppie go to buy a $600 rain coat...so they have their reason for existence!

Back
Top Bottom