Krav Maga in Medford

Anyone take in the past, or currently training, at the Krav Maga in Medford?? I am thinking of giving it a shot over the winter and would like to hear some feedback and cost?

I took it in N. Reading for about 4 months, it is effing AWESOME. I stopped because I was finishing up school and got hurt. Get ready for your body to take a nice pounding, but it is awesome. I would recommend taking it in N. Reading. They are extremely professional and I learned an awful lot, you will NOT regret it for a second. I can not wait to get back into it. It sure is not cheap. They let you try out for 2 weeks for free, then decide whether or not you are down. I was in college, so it was 95 for the first month, and 75 a month after that (I believe). If you are not in school I think it is 100 a month. Classes are Tue Thu at 8pm, and Sat morning at 9am.

Last edited:
Anyone take in the past, or currently training, at the Krav Maga in Medford?? I am thinking of giving it a shot over the winter and would like to hear some feedback and cost?

Awesome instructors and classes. I took it for a couple of months but the commute from my house (south of Boston) was just too difficult.

Awesome instructors and classes. I took it for a couple of months but the commute from my house (south of Boston) was just too difficult.

Thanks! How much is this going to run me? They told me that the first few classes are free and then go from there. I just want to know what "from there" might be.

You will love it. I took if for a year and loved the discipline and full contact spaing. Unfortunately I moved and the school was to far away. There is no place that does it out here in the sticks unfortunately.

I've gotten great feedback for that place from someone here (slips my mind who it was). I've been meaning to check it out, but only so many hours in the day...

Back
Top Bottom