Klem's - Spencer, MA

Klem's in Spencer, MA

I was just informed today by a co-worker that Klem's sells ammo and "black powder stuff". Their main focus is hunting. Has anyone been there and checked out their stuff? I use to go there a lot but never even know or thought to look for firearms related stuff.

I've purchased ammo from them before. Like your co-worker said a lot of hunting rounds. The have a decent mix of ammo, but not a large selection. Getting someone to help you in the hunting section is sometimes difficult, but everyone I have dealt with at Klems has been very nice.

It is the only place I have ever seen a healthy supply of 10mm. Maybe that's because I don't normally keep my eye peeled for it though.

Decent prices/stock of cleaning supplies. But like Derek said it can be a challenge tracking someone down. Go mid week if you possibly can.

When you walk in to the store bang a left and head straight back. The ammo shelf is on the left side of the building just before you get in to the automotive section.

When you walk in to the store bang a left and head straight back. The ammo shelf is on the left side of the building just before you get in to the automotive section.
First, when you enter the store bang a hard right and grab yourself a bag of their FREE popcorn then follow Dereks directions. You can eat it while you look at the ammo. I live 4 miles from Klems. I was down there Monday buying rock salt for the ice storm and I always take a look at the ammo section. They had only 1 box of .40 and it was some company called Independence, never heard of it. It is limited, but if you travel 5 miles West you can go to Tombstone in Brookfield or travel back East on Rte 9 and hit the new Super Walmart in Leicester.

Stopped after work to get salt for the storm and check out the ammo, very very little handgun ammo but a ton of shotgun shells and pretty good supply of rifle ammo. So if you need shells they should have something but don't stop expecting any handgun stuff, but still a great store.

Stopped after work to get salt for the storm and check out the ammo, very very little handgun ammo but a ton of shotgun shells and pretty good supply of rifle ammo. So if you need shells they should have something but don't stop expecting any handgun stuff, but still a great store.

What I like about Klems is they have a little of everything.

Derek, I don't know when you lived in Spencer but Tombstone has only been around for a couple of years I believe, so don't feel bad.

As for Klem's yeah they do have just about everything you need, my parents live off of Rt. 49 and Klem's has filled our various trucks over the years with all kinds of things from mulch to drive way sealer among everything else.

Back
Top Bottom