Kayak fishing for stripers

Don't forget the seal swim suit, and take a trashing dip to cool off frequently! IMG_0204a.jpg

Last edited:
Ok. First, Kevin needs to stop complaining and turn the reel. Mom needs to STFU. Oh, and STOP THE FREAKING BOAT so they can reel the damned fish in. Sheesh.

Cool video.

I fish and crab off the South coast of the cape on a regular basis from a kayak. Have yet to have any close encounters with white sharks. I'd probably need a spare set of underwear if it ever happened though. Guess I'll put that on the packing list for this week's trip, just in case.

I fish and crab off the South coast of the cape on a regular basis from a kayak. Have yet to have any close encounters with white sharks. I'd probably need a spare set of underwear if it ever happened though. Guess I'll put that on the packing list for this week's trip, just in case.

You'll either need a spare set of undies, or maybe you won't need them ever again.

Sharks in the water....your in the water....looking like a big ass seal and smelling of bait. Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies.....farewell and adieu to you ladies of Spain......

One of my best buddies friends went Kayaking off of Bahamas every evening at dusk, on his vacation.....one night he didnt come back. They suspected a big Tiger Shark that someone had seen in the area when they found his Kayak with big bite marks in it
They never found him......

F that.....

Back
Top Bottom