Howdy do, fellow liberty enthusiasts?!

I am very grateful for all the assistance, information, and recommendations my fellow NESers have thoughtfully provided to me over the past few years, and I never gave out a "1,000 post Karma" so I'm ready for my next Karma: a not-so-brand-spankin'-new...

CROSSBREED SUPERTUCK IWB HOLSTER AND MATCHING MAGAZINE CARRIER FOR THE S&W SHIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've had these for a little over a year (thanks NES group buy!), and I have decided that they are just too big for my needs, so I've opted for a smaller, single-clip IWB kydex holster from Cook's, which is pretty rad so far. I have oiled them irregularly, but they are in great condition and are ready for use.

On to the "yeah, yeah, yeah, shaddap and just tell me what I have to do to get my hands on the goods" part:

1. Be a GREEN member.

2. Your "In" will be in the form of sharing a selfless good deed you have done. Caveat: it cannot be a past good deed, it must a selfless good deed you do *AFTER* reading this post. Since I am the arbiter of the goods, I will decide if the deed is truly selfless and therefore meets muster. Deeds which are not selfless but which are still pretty good will be strongly considered.

Bonus: If you are in a committed relationship, give your significant other a sweet smooch and a high-five, tell that person how much you love them. (Don't report back, just reap the rewards)

That's it! If you can't tell, I'm in a great mood about life right about now, so I'll close this down in a couple of weeks or whenever the good deeds stop rolling in.

MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR FAVOR.

- P -

Last edited:
In please.

Teaching my kids to due the right thing, neighbor w/ young children diagnosed with cancer, undergoing treatments, my son and I are doing all lawn car and snow removal etc, and have my daughter playing and watching kids, anytime need to give parents break and time together.

Nice KARMA. Probably not a big good deed but I just put my daughter's tuition on my credit card. And, believe me, I ain't a wealthy guy. Have to sell guns and ammo to recoup some dollars.

In please, after reading this I stopped and helped a older lady change her flat tire today on the side of the road ,whether I win or not it was a pretty good feeling when I got done( not that kind of feeling pervs ) I think I'll continue the good deed thing until I get pissy again

Back
Top Bottom