• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ka Bar Pistol Bayonet

Actually, it is a new twist on an old idea. Search for "boarding pistols" at your favorite search engine.

I heard that the Somali market is buying up all that they can.

A Glock 23 with one of these makes an excellent pirate boarding pistol, Aargh, aargh!!!

The best way to make a Glock a multi-use weapon! [wink]

I wonder when the first person will sever their femoral artery holstering the thing.

The femoral artery is on a more medial aspect of the leg so you'd pretty much have to be carrying IWB, at which point your crown jewels would also be at risk.

The femoral artery is on a more medial aspect of the leg so you'd pretty much have to be carrying IWB, at which point your crown jewels would also be at risk.

Imagine hearing that headline on the news: "Man slices off testicles with pistol mounted knife while attempting to holster.....more at 11"

Anyone watch CSI: New York?

An old Luger was used as a murder weapon, with a bayonet!

They even used a picture of the old Apache combo knife, pistol and knuckle duster.

http://www.syslog.com/%7Ejwilson/pics-i-like/hamster-knife.jpg

Been reading these instructions too?
hamsterfight.jpg

I give firearms manufacturers all the credit for being inventive. I'm still waiting for the microwave oven attachement for the AR like they had in Bevelly Hills Cop 2. You can shoot the badguys and heat up a hot pocket to snack on at the same time.

Why bring a knife to a gunfight when you can bring both?!?! That's something you might see in a really budget sci-fi movie...

Attachments

• 015photo.jpg
    015photo.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 13
I came across one on gunbroker and thought it could make some nifty summer grilling pic's...
I have yet to buy one, it just seems silly.

Back
Top Bottom