• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Just wondering if

yes miami classic double mag pouch is the best,. very comfortable: carry my 1911s and it will fill browning hi power

anybody here on NES use any of the GALCO shoulder rigs ? How are they, what are your thoughts ? Thanks for any input......
yep, i had something similar, with 2 g19s on both sides. beats any shit on your belt if you have to wear it whole day or drive shotgun with it plus rifle on your lap.
the key is a good fit and proper counterbalance for both sides, so it would not try to dislocate. it is a very specific thing, though, and for a regular civilian carry not sure what is the point - compared to a usual IWB holster.

anybody here on NES use any of the GALCO shoulder rigs ? How are they, what are your thoughts ? Thanks for any input......
The Jackass and Miami Classic remain the market leader for shoulder rigs. Like with anything, fit is going to be the biggest issue.

Here's how they explain the correct adjustment.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jRgZj7bvovM

for a regular civilian carry not sure what is the point - compared to a usual IWB holster.
Different bodies fit things differently. Same reason not everybody carries AIWB. Some people drive a lot, or are otherwise seated most of the time, such that anything on the belt-line doesn't work.

I am just wondering why you didnt put your whole question in the post title so we don't waste our time???????

Just wondering.....​

My shoulder rig is a DeSantis, but I’ve never heard anything bad about Galco.
If you’ve got back issues, a shoulder rig helps keep pressure off the belt line.

Plus you don’t have to worry about what to do with the gun while you poop in public.

If you’re on the larger size, make sure the harness will fit you. I had a smoking deal on a Bianchi X15 but it wouldn’t fit right. I’ve got a 52” chest and it was just too snug.

Back
Top Bottom