Just got my C&R....Now what to do....

I am so dang excitted....It took what seems like forever (6 weeks!) to get the license....but in the end it was all worth it!

Got all the paperwork, have the bound book all set, scanned it in as a PDF unsigned and stored all safe and snug...now what? I'm interested in getting a couple of Mosin and definately think it would be a good idea to get it on file a few places....and I know that we are not going to be posting the name of these places as there are those who are not what they seem, but if anyone has a recomendation it would be greatly apprecaited! My PM is open....I belong to the HSC and also the S&W shooting center (just a little far away, but the wife likes the indoor heated, well ventilated range....oh and the couchs in the corner for when she's done shooting...and I'm not :)

Any help is always apprecaited!
Brent

First thing you and your wife have to do is get second jobs. You'll need all the extra money for purchases. [laugh] Secondly, there are tons of C&R forums, as well as this one, where you can get info on C&R firearms. As you note I cannot give you names, so I'm sending a PM.

Go back 15 years to the "good 'ole days". Set up accounts w/ anyone that will do business in Ma., or start cruising NH, VT, Conn, and RI for good buys. Where are you in Ma.? jp

I live on the South Shore....and as far as my wife goes, we have an understanding....she gets Jimmy Choo and Gucci...I get Colt and Glock! When she start acing up.....I introduce her to people like such....." Hi yeah...this is my first wife Alex..." Everyone laughs....except for her!

Back
Top Bottom