Just Another Bushy

Soxfan9 said:
Awesome Greg! What model bipod is that? What else are you planning on doing?

I plan on blowing myself up,or welding on the flash hider,whatever happens first[smile]

Harris Bipod (The swivel model)
LaRue Bipod mount
LaRue FF Rail
LaRue ACOG mount
Trijicon TA31A
CMT Upper
Bushmaster M4 BBL
Bushmaster Lower
Ontario M9 Bayonet
Badger Tac Latch
CMT MP Bolt/CMT Bolt Carrier
Arms 40L
Fobus Grip
6 Postion stock (Can't remember the manufacturer)

Last edited:
Look at the other cool stuff in the photos--- looks like a different AR upper, a nice Craftsman Engineer's Hammer, a set of allen wrenches, a precision brass/plastic mallet, set of punches, some type of snip... Without looking back, did you notice this stuff? Sorry, I'm a tool junkie as well as a gun nut. By the way, the AR is awesome too.

Regards,
Chris

PistolPete said:
How do you like the ACOG scope? What power is it and do you use this gun for 3 gun?

the ACOG is 4X,and the thing is awesome..target aquisition(soda cans,milk bottles) is wicked quick.I don't do 3 gun,but I would imagine that scope would be good for that type of competition.Everybody that has heard about the scope,then tried mine,liked it a lot.The damn thing cost more than a complete Bushy..LOL it was worth it though.

ChristosX said:
Look at the other cool stuff in the photos--- looks like a different AR upper, a nice Craftsman Engineer's Hammer, a set of allen wrenches, a precision brass/plastic mallet, set of punches, some type of snip... Without looking back, did you notice this stuff? Sorry, I'm a tool junkie as well as a gun nut. By the way, the AR is awesome too.

Regards,
Chris

I have tools all over the place at the moment..LOL,I mean they are laying all around the carpet and I need to clean them up..one of these days.Funny thing about those Allen wrenches,I have approximately200 of them.I kept misplacing them,and when I needed one I could never find them,so I just bought another set.This has been going on for about 3 years now,but since i am divorced now,i have a feeling my tools won't be "missing" as much anymore.

The snip is snap ring pliers I got to take off the delta rings.I tend to buy a tool that I need for just one use.The engineers hammer is what I used to bang out the front sight base pins..

I love tools[smile]

Back
Top Bottom