Jac-Jac Hoffa

For those of you with fond memories of Jac-Jac over the course of several USPSA matches, we received distressing information regarding his well being. The HAS crew has placed 4 new concrete pads to improve conditions during rainy matches, and apparently, some sick twisted person performed a gruesome evil deed during the construction activity. Further, the culprit was motivated to forward the following disgusting photograph.

We will all remember Jac-Jac with fondness for that extra special "something" that he brought to a course of fire. In lieu of flowers, please forward donations in Jac-Jac's name to the USPSA Junior Fund.

"
jacjachoffav2
"

Too bad,
All the times Jac-Jac & I worked together, He always kept his head under pressure.....................
Good times, Good times...........

He'll be missed :-(

I remember Jac-Jac...Jac-Jac was a friend of mine...

Dan,
I saw the pads today - they look great - let me know when you are planning to strip the forms - if work dos not get in the way I'll be there to assist..
Paul

Jac-Jac never bothered me. Tuck him like a football, and go for it. May he rest in piece(s) (sic-intentional).

We did get mostly lucky this year as far as rain went. Most of them weren't TOO rainy....

I've lurked here for quite some time, but on the...occasion... of Jac-Jac's untimely demise, I've joined the forum so I could share some remembrances on his passing.

While Jac-Jac favored a few, he was not well liked. While some would say "no no", we that knew Jac-Jac know the truth. As much as one would try to please Jac-Jac, he was ungrateful and indifferent. He often lost his head leaving us confused, unfulfilled, and just plain angry. Jac-Jac was a bastard! There! I've said it! And you all know it's true!

How many times did we share the experience of running the fields of fire with our little fiend ...I mean friend - and but for a moment of inattention, one single second, when we placed him down just a little roughly during a moment of exhiliration, exalting with our brethren the victory of the day, he would lose his head, and in seeing this, the cry would go out, "He's knocked off his head...ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha". And all the while Jac-Jac's disembodied gaze mocks us as we hear him taunt "penalty, penalty, PENALTY!!"

I loved Jac-Jac, I hated Jac-Jac, but mostly, I hated Jac-Jac. Burn in hell Jac-Jac! You hear me?! BURN IN HELL!

Nice forum here guys, thanks!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom