iTunes has free survival podcast.

Alex jones is borderline waste of time status imho

I had a feeling it was, not sure why I even downloaded it but it was on the list of ones to check out.
I really have only had time to listen to a couple but I was filling up my harddrive to have things to listen to in the background instead of christmas music lol

For the most part, I find Alex Jones likable and his full-length videos particularly well done. But, I would agree its a waste of time to try to listen to his shows every day. It is way too much doom and gloom with very little in what I can actually do about it other than cower in fear. In just a few minutes of listening to him, he can rattle off so many different ways they're all going to kill and/or oppress us, and soon, that if I actually took it to heart then there's no reason to go on anymore and I should just check out now.

I just can't go through life so convinced everything is that hopeless that there's no reason to even try to to do anything. That's one thing I like about Jack Spirko... he's about what we can do in our personal lives despite what all the "asshats" out there are trying to do to stop us. Actual concrete things I can do, one at a time, to slowly but steadily get back some of the freedom that has been eroded.

For the most part, I find Alex Jones likable and his full-length videos particularly well done. But, I would agree its a waste of time to try to listen to his shows every day. It is way too much doom and gloom with very little in what I can actually do about it other than cower in fear. In just a few minutes of listening to him, he can rattle off so many different ways they're all going to kill and/or oppress us, and soon, that if I actually took it to heart then there's no reason to go on anymore and I should just check out now.

I just can't go through life so convinced everything is that hopeless that there's no reason to even try to to do anything. That's one thing I like about Jack Spirko... he's about what we can do in our personal lives despite what all the "asshats" out there are trying to do to stop us. Actual concrete things I can do, one at a time, to slowly but steadily get back some of the freedom that has been eroded.

well said sir

Back
Top Bottom