iTunes has free survival podcast.

blindndead

NES Member
If you dont know go to iTunes for FREE survival talk. I put a bunch of episodes in my ipod and it made my ride to work really informative. Do a search for The survival podcast. Check it out, episode # 289 bug in or bug out is good stuff. I saw a bunch of other podcasts but its what I started with. You guys that know your stuff let me know if it is worth the listen or its junk talk.

Good show,
I listen to it a lot. He does an episode almost every day, so if you ignore it for a week you get quite a back log and it can almost be a chore to go through them all.
However, it is tons of good information so I suppose that isn't something I should complain about.

One of the better podcasts I found for him was homesteading on little as 1-2 acres. The forum is decent, and it appears there is a guy who does Solar Power as his job and is willing to help you figure out some stuff (important for me because I am going to do the whole build my own house to my specs).

Thanks! Now I'll have something to listen to on my way to work now that WTKK has moved those two moonbats into the 9am slot that Michael Graham used to have.

I need to give these guys another listen... I tried one and found it hard to listen to.

Thanks! Now I'll have something to listen to on my way to work now that WTKK has moved those two moonbats into the 9am slot that Michael Graham used to have.

I've been perusing various podcasts for the EXACT same reason (and emailed TKK to say that). I need enough for 2 hours, because by the time I leave work McFee is on. She's marginally more conservative than the Commie and Obot, but is dumb as a stump.

Its pretty cool that people are using technology like that to share information. It sure beats having to wait 2 or 3 weeks to order a magazine like it did in the 1970s and 1980s.

Been listening almost every day, sometimes twice since someone posted this thread.

Very entertaining, gives you a lot of stuff to think about rather than inundating you with a bunch of crap you should be doing right now. I also like the emphasis on general preparedness, even as it pertains to finances etc.

Excellent find OP. +1

Been listening almost every day, sometimes twice since someone posted this thread.

Very entertaining, gives you a lot of stuff to think about rather than inundating you with a bunch of crap you should be doing right now. I also like the emphasis on general preparedness, even as it pertains to finances etc.

Excellent find OP. +1

Thanks for the point, Take a look at the handgun podcast also ton of info.

From their forums some free iphone apps. These are courtesy of WorstCaseScenario and Zombie Axe, but others contributed as well:

iSurvive - Free

Survival Pocket Reference - 99 cents

iFirstAid - Two different versions, both are FREE

wikiHow Survival Kit - FREE

Navy SEAL Fitness - 99 cents

Army First Aid - 99 cents

iSTRONG - 99 cents

SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS - 99 cents

Kitco (tracks prescious metals prices)

From their forums some free iphone apps. These are courtesy of WorstCaseScenario and Zombie Axe, but others contributed as well:

iSurvive - Free

Survival Pocket Reference - 99 cents

iFirstAid - Two different versions, both are FREE

wikiHow Survival Kit - FREE

Navy SEAL Fitness - 99 cents

Army First Aid - 99 cents

iSTRONG - 99 cents

SURVIVAL GUIDE FOR BEGINNERS - 99 cents

Kitco (tracks prescious metals prices)

Are they worth 99 cents, Is it just the basic stuff I can find online?

Thanks again for the tip about Jack Spirko's podcasts. I've been listening to them to/from work. He's extremely level-headed, practical, lots of great advice, no tinfoil hattery. Lots of doing, instead of lots of whining... whining is easy to find out there but I'm tired of whining and appreciate encouragement to actually do stuff.

Jack Spirko now has a diet plan LOL, all the food he has for storage he now call's it Gruel.
Was it all for nothing? fun listen if you didnt catch it.

Jack Spirko now has a diet plan LOL, all the food he has for storage he now call's it Gruel.

This kinda crap and some of the meaningless guests he's been having lately make me think the show as jumped the shark. I used to be able to count on this show for my commute home but have been having to diversify.

So instead of starting a new thread I was hoping I may be able to just drop this question here...

Looking for some good Podcasts to listen to at work, getting tired of the Sat. radio replays of same old songs.

I have only got Survival Gun Show at this time... what other Gun Related podcasts do you guys listen too..
I am also from the must be free camp - thanks ahead of time.

Lew Rockwell - this guy is awesome, its politics more so than guns but its great
TSP - jack has over 700 episodes now, the amount of information is awesome
*Sometimes* i will listen to AJ but his commercials and overhype drive me nuts
Armed American Radio used to be good but the format kinda changed so i drifted

The guy who does "todays survival show" also does a handgun podcast that jack spirko talks about sometimes

the gun dudes are pretty hilarious, they call themselves the break room of gun radio shows...basically 3 ups drivers who decided to make a podcast, down range radio with michael bane is pretty good. and when he posts shows gunfighter cast is good, it is done by a dude named daniel shaw who is a marine currently stationed in japan.

the gun dudes are pretty hilarious, they call themselves the break room of gun radio shows...basically 3 ups drivers who decided to make a podcast, down range radio with michael bane is pretty good. and when he posts shows gunfighter cast is good, it is done by a dude named daniel shaw who is a marine currently stationed in japan.

yeah, alot of it seems pretty dumb to me. how many shows can you do about AR15's? thats why spirko doesnt really dabble in guns that much.

I'm glad he has been talking about paleo eating. That prompted me to look into it... I've read 3 books: The Glycation Factor (that's free on his web site for TSP members), Robb Wolf's The Paleo Solution (also a recent guest, but I finished the book long before he was on the show), and The Primal Blueprint (which Jack hasn't mentioned).

So, I've been eating nearly 100% paleo (had to do a couple of cheats while traveling) for about 4.5 weeks now. My 38" pot belly dropped off quickly and now I'm at 34" without even trying (one more inch to go). Dropped 15 pounds. Food sensitivities to things like eggs have disappeared. Minor acne has disappeared. My usual winter severe dry skin on my hands has not yet shown up for the first time in my life. I'm sleeping better now, waking up refreshed. I feel calmer in general, no anxiety. I started exercising again, and starting to see results, and I recover quickly w/o the usual severe aches and pains the next day and subsequent injuries that get me to stop exercising. And, I can delay or skip a meal without freaking out due to the problems that the low blood sugar used to cause.

Oh, and I'm cooking all sorts of new meals that I've never cooked before, and loving it. Nothing has ever tasted this good to me before. I don't even put any salt on anything anymore yet it all tastes delicious.

Yeah, it is kind of a problem that I prepped huge amounts of rice and beans, and even wheat berries. I'd rather not cycle through all those now. But, if I had to, I could eat the rice without discomfort. But, beans always cause issues. And, wheat berries cause a lot of issues... I had made several attempts over the years to learn to cook with them without grinding them into flour, but it always sucked. Gruel indeed.

I don't even know how to find some of these podcasts... if you have any specific names to search by that is fantastic.

Right now I have found:

Down Range Radio
Gun Nuts Radio
Survival Gun Show
Survival Podcast
Lew Rockwell Show

I have two others I have not listened to yet but found somehow...
Alex Jones Show

Back
Top Bottom