• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

It's time soon gents, nut up or shut up. World War 3. The voiceless vs the Alt Left Media Machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you go from "I agree with you" to being disrespectful. All because you are a sheep minded simpleton who has now followed the current trend of the thread the recycle cliche conspiracy theorist critiques while saying "take your meds". So old and in the way. I will still pray for you as you are my conservative brethren. And you know the words spoken to be true as radical as they seem.
Responding to your doomsday post with comedy and sarcasm isn’t being disrespectful. I’d be careful if you say this shit out loud in public or at work remember we have a suitability clause in this state and ERPO.

Geez people go easy on a guy he's probably just frustrated and wants to vent.

But seriously though mosin what are you going to do besides vote? I've said this before and I'll say it again there's not much you can really do about it but keep voting for politicians that support your world view. I think at this stage in America a civil war or any kind of s*** hits the fan situation would be bad, really bad, not just for America but it would probably be disastrous for the world. Violent revolutions are never usually a good thing. The only people who would survive would be those who are either rich, lucky or live hundreds of miles from an urban area and have the ability to be truly self-sufficient.

I do agree with you though about the media. Hollywood, TV, the music industry and most of the major news outlets are clearly aligned on one side of things. I just don't pay attention to them anymore. And just continually monitor what my kids are watching and being taught in school so that they don't get brainwashed. I think the most important thing is to teach the next generation what's really going on.

I do agree with u. I also can’t stand it when people like you come on here and question peoples patriotism. I served my time in the Corps, what did u do? And like I said before if you’re such a bad ass Patriot take your shitty Mosin-Nagant out and fire that first shot of the revolution hero.

At this point I will plead the 5th on most of that for legal reasons. But I will say that we are two people in the same frame of mind with two different ways of conveying it. You have admitted this. And don't be so quick to assume I haven't served.

But why call the Mosin shitty? Why are you so hung up on poor ol Mosie. I named myself before I got an M1 Garand and I want to be MassachussetsM1 granted, but I still love Mosins :D

"MK Ultra sleeper cell agent."

What is that exactly. Term is new to me.

MK Ultra was a mind control experiment the government conducted illegally with human test subjects in the 50s and 60s. They discovered ways of conveying digital waves or media, certain verbal ques and commands that can basically make humans into protocol droids that will serve certain agendas while still being unaware of doing so. Mind corruption. Complete brainwashing methods. A good portion of our celebrities are under this veil of government ritualistic satanism and their ways of conveying subliminal messaging can easily rewire our youth and even adults.

I do agree that things are going off the rails at an ever increasing pace. But if AOC is the result of some mind control experiment, they should have started at a lower dosage and worked their way up. That poor girl is literally mentally fried to a crisp.

At this point I will plead the 5th on most of that for legal reasons. But I will say that we are two people in the same frame of mind with two different ways of conveying it. You have admitted this. And don't be so quick to assume I haven't served.

But why call the Mosin shitty? Why are you so hung up on poor ol Mosie. I named myself before I got an M1 Garand and I want to be MassachussetsM1 granted, but I still love Mosins :D
I didnt day u did not serve, I simply told u not to judge peoples patriotism. I have Nothing against Mosins I have one myself it’s a fun gun to shoot I also have an M1 Garand it’s a way better gun to shoot! Of course we are like-minded individuals and like I said don’t worry, we will all be in the shit together whether we want to or not. God Bless, have some fun today!

MK Ultra was a mind control experiment the government conducted illegally with human test subjects in the 50s and 60s. They discovered ways of conveying digital waves or media, certain verbal ques and commands that can basically make humans into protocol droids that will serve certain agendas while still being unaware of doing so. Mind corruption. Complete brainwashing methods. A good portion of our celebrities are under this veil of government ritualistic satanism and their ways of conveying subliminal messaging can easily rewire our youth and even adults.
Makes u wonder why all these mass shooters say they heard voices in their head.... Real voices from other people.

Geez people go easy on a guy he's probably just frustrated and wants to vent.

But seriously though mosin what are you going to do besides vote? I've said this before and I'll say it again there's not much you can really do about it but keep voting for politicians that support your world view. I think at this stage in America a civil war or any kind of s*** hits the fan situation would be bad, really bad, not just for America but it would probably be disastrous for the world. Violent revolutions are never usually a good thing. The only people who would survive would be those who are either rich, lucky or live hundreds of miles from an urban area and have the ability to be truly self-sufficient.

I do agree with you though about the media. Hollywood, TV, the music industry and most of the major news outlets are clearly aligned on one side of things. I just don't pay attention to them anymore. And just continually monitor what my kids are watching and being taught in school so that they don't get brainwashed. I think the most important thing is to teach the next generation what's really going on.

Thank you. As a whole I feel I went a bad overboard on the post, I will digress by saying I am just pretty flustered by the current state of this country. That racism is being used as a weapon. And that liberals are being extremely unfair with their methods of gaining power and what they are using that power for.

This is so much better than toggling back and forth between Fox News and MSNBC.

MMN, let me try to make you feel a little better, walk you back from the brink as it were: There's over 350 million guns in this country. We're gonna be fine for quite a while. There's no real problems yet. I don't think we'll miss go-time if it actually arrives. :D:cool::D

Ah, the Heinrich Himmler of Grammar Nazis. I'm sure it matters so much in the grand scheme of things. God bless you sir for discovering inaccuracies in Grammar. Some say it couldn't have been done.

Grammar patriot, bro. And I only point it out because you didn't catch the meat of Hetzer's jest.

More importantly, as a fellow praying man, telling someone you'll pray for them in the middle of an angry rant usually comes across as self-righteous rather than saintly.

"MK Ultra sleeper cell agent."

What is that exactly. Term is new to me.

It refers to a (no longer) secret government project's attempt to use mind control with hallucinogenics like LSD on American citizens in the late 50's thru the mid 60's code-named MKUltra. There's plenty to read about on it and it does, in fact, appear to be a real thing--proven out through released redacted documents gathered via FOIA requests.

Thank you. As a whole I feel I went a bad overboard on the post, I will digress by saying I am just pretty flustered by the current state of this country. That racism is being used as a weapon. And that liberals are being extremely unfair with their methods of gaining power and what they are using that power for.
We’re all there with u brother!!! If shit really does hit the fan we all need to have each other’s backs

I didnt day u did not serve, I simply told u not to judge peoples patriotism. I have Nothing against Mosins I have one myself it’s a fun gun to shoot I also have an M1 Garand it’s a way better gun to shoot! Of course we are like-minded individuals and like I said don’t worry, we will all be in the shit together whether we want to or not. God Bless, have some fun today!

Yes... I've cooled down now and was just angry because I was watching rhetoric spewed by that witch Nancy Pelosi. And this wierd manipulating the media does. It's so sinister to watch. Makes me want to puke. They even got my dad for a bit. My dad is conservative to the core, but the liberals started telling him Trump was letting wolves die or some shit. I had to prove to him that the national parks were still being protected and that the wolves are if anything killing too many deer and are repopulated quite well. I reminded him how good their brainwashing tactics are. they play on what you love. It's crazy how quick they'll get you.

What do you say the odds are I am harrassed by the government for this btw? lol. It only occured to me a few moments after I posted this that is reeks of crazy guy who's gonna do something dumb. But i'm actually calmer than it seems. Just concerned is all.

We’re all there with u brother!!! If shit really does hit the fan we all need to have each other’s backs

Thanks, I suppose I need to frequent these forums a lot more and facebook and CNN a lot less. :D Boy can modern TV make a conservative mad. They just spit in your face while holding your freedom above your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom