Israel's new camouflage technology can make soldiers virtually 'invisible'

safetyfirst2125

NES Member
Very cool.

• A new camouflage technology can make soldiers virtually "invisible," according to reports.
  • The Kit 300 is made of thermal visual concealment material that reduces the detectability of soldiers.
  • The technology has been procured by the Israel Defense Forces, and is now being tested in the US.

D708DEE7-5078-42D1-B27E-414285129D27.jpeg

Israel has a new camo concept? I'm still trying to get used to their mitznefet.

Flickr_-_Israel_Defense_Forces_-_13th_Battalion_of_the_Golani_Brigade_Holds_Drill_at_Golan_Heights_(14).jpg

The U.S. Military has developed a camouflage technology for use in the inner cities of America.
you got it wrong, your pics must be from natos european theatre of operations.

below is a u.s. sniper team dressed in the new urban camo pattern for insertion into the inner city discussing an upcoming operation.

1624828075355.png

I've got a buddy that's into metal and such that looks. . . . sorta like that dog!!!! LOL. Lighten up his eye color and he could be that dog's BROTHER!

2013 they had this wonder if it went anywhere?

Bambambam. That was not hard. Although I'm color blind so I'm looking for shapes, not color variations. Sucks 99% of the time. For stuff like this, it just sticks out.

Funny is doing one of those hidden-object games on your phone??? I can't tell you WHAT is in spots (because it's spun around or bigger or smaller than it should be) but I can tell you WHERE on the picture the missing thing is.

Back
Top Bottom