• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

is this a cheapest site for this bullet?

paul73

NES Member
i looked online yesterday to replenish my stock - is this a cheapest place, or is there any known place where those sierras could come out cheaper?
i would like to get a bunch, if i could find a good deal on them. 23c is not too bad, but, still a sizable amount of $ for 2-5K bullets to buy.
Seems like it. This place is slightly cheaper but don’t know the shipping cost

I use Powder Valley. They are reasonable and have a nice variety. Guessing you are buying the 500 box,
It is rather surprising but 5 100 boxes are cheaper than 1 500 box, everywhere, all sites. Lanbo indeed did $10 shipping, will see how it will work out.

i looked online yesterday to replenish my stock - is this a cheapest place, or is there any known place where those sierras could come out cheaper?
i would like to get a bunch, if i could find a good deal on them. 23c is not too bad, but, still a sizable amount of $ for 2-5K bullets to buy.
jeezuz.... thats like 2017 prices !

so, red river order went in fine, the lanbo one i just received - instead of 10 boxes SMK they sent me 5, with an enclosed receipt for 10.
will see now how they will respond for my complaint. botheration...

so, red river order went in fine, the lanbo one i just received - instead of 10 boxes SMK they sent me 5, with an enclosed receipt for 10.
will see now how they will respond for my complaint. botheration...
Sounds like the BS another company pulled on me advertised 100 pc for 18 cents each I ordered 10 boxes
I got 2 500 round boxes at 28 cents bullet.
They wanted me to ship back on my dime for a refeund. I politely said I will call my CC company. I recieved a pre paid return shipping label in about 2 min.

Back
Top Bottom