• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ireland hits record gun ownership, with one in eight households now armed

Ya pretty sure you’re right. It’s some kind of photography voodoo. It’s hard to see fine detail in that pic but it also appears the ammo ‘holder’
View attachment 613971
that attaches to the feed tray is on the wrong side in the pic, which would then put that part and the belt on the correct side without the voodoo being involved.

I also saw these two pics and it sealed the question;

View attachment 613973View attachment 613974
Of course he's right. Otherwise, we'd have to believe the hero in the photo is shooting left-handed. Everyone knows the Irish are Catholics; and Catholics don't suffer the sinister sort.

Of course he's right. Otherwise, we'd have to believe the hero in the photo is shooting left-handed. Everyone knows the Irish are Catholics; and Catholics don't suffer the sinister sort.
3 Scottish grandparents and 1 Irish, all right off the boat at Ellis Island. Guess which one was the alcoholic? lol

Signed,
Lefty [smile]

You know the main problem with being half Irish and half Scottish? Half of you wants a drink and the other half doesn't want to pay for it.
Know why God invented whisky?

So the Irish wouldn't rule the world. 😁

Is this some trick of photography, like backwards mirror reflection or some weird thing? Or has this guy just not found out yet that the 60 feeds left to right.

View attachment 613683
B4B7B8DD-35D2-4103-9F43-A45C56741BEC_1_201_a.jpeg
Proper Pig set up....in Country for about a week. Note can of Ham & MFeers M-14 and obligatory Ray Bans

View attachment 614058
Proper Pig set up....in Country for about a week. Note can of Ham & MFeers M-14 and obligatory Ray Bans
Jesus buddy you look like you’re about 15! lol Glad you made it back to us. 🇺🇸🍻

Close up (internet pic):
Gotta love American ingenuity. Our troops can fix anything once they use it for a bit. That is if they haven’t already broken it. They’re just as good at that. lol
5A5308F5-CB4D-4105-A8C0-F68C89E8D34D.jpeg

There are no legal guns owned by citizens of Northern Ireland that part of the country is in British control and British law. Southern Ireland is a different story. When I was in Ireland in Galway City there were two gun stores with shotguns, rifles, revolvers and pistols for sale. You can get a firearms licence in Southern Ireland.
I have never seen a handgun of any type in an Irish gun store. Handguns were banned years ago and only migher up Garda and Irish Army MPs (and only on gate duty) are allowed to have them. Every farmer in the country has a shot gun and every soldiers has some form of a hunting rifle. .22 are very popular and most gun owners start there. I grew up in Ireland and I can tell you that the unofficial number of guns is way higher! I had a pellet gun and could not even buy pellets as I did not have a license for it. I knew the store owner and he used to slip me a box when his wife wasn’t looking! In Ireland you need a license for everything including televisions…..and a color one is more money. Yup, we have it real easy here in Mauraville! It’s all about perspective!

Yup, I’m proof of that. Those evil witches beat the devil right out of me. And, no south paws in the Irish Army (from my era) because you can only shoot the Bren right handed!

Ireland doing the right thing desensitizing kids to gun fears.

armed-man-in-mask-jpg.620212
Look at the barrel sticking above the bricks.

Reminds me of my housemate's cat Nermal
that walked underneath the coffee table
with his tail sticking above it,
and thought he was invisible.

Back
Top Bottom