IPSC Rifle video

The match that this video was shot at is this weekend.
Independent sportsman's Club
Mirimichi Rd Foxboro MA

Its a great match to get started at and new shooters are always welcomed

So this is open to non-members? I am trying to take my father shooting for his birthday. Do you know any specifics, round count, registration time and cost?

Thanks
Ed

Which stage? The first stage I was so out of breath from running and trying to hold my breath to make the other shots, I took a ton of shots at the five clays on the board. The gun was bouncing all over the place.

The stage with the smoke. You reload at the end of the set of barrels engage the paper move right through the clays (two shots - two clays) and on to the next paper. They look to be about 6-8ft away. That is pretty tough to do with the optic you have on the gun IMO.

I assume they are bonus because Mike decided not to bother shooting them. Also- it looks like they double smoke bombed Mike in the tunnel too. Nice!

The stage with the smoke. You reload at the end of the set of barrels engage the paper move right through the clays (two shots - two clays) and on to the next paper. They look to be about 6-8ft away. That is pretty tough to do with the optic you have on the gun IMO.

I assume they are bonus because Mike decided not to bother shooting them. Lookis like they double smoke bombed him in the tunnel too. Nice!

I hit the clays.

So this is open to non-members? I am trying to take my father shooting for his birthday. Do you know any specifics, round count, registration time and cost?

Thanks
Ed

Shooting starts at 9am, sign up is 8:30 I believe
They like new shooters there early around 8:15
$10 per gun, you can shoot 2 guns or the same gun 2x
I bring 200 round per gun

Great videos, guys. Glad you had fun and hope to see you out at Nauset again. Think the carbine shoot later this month will be canceled/postponed. Check the website next week to see if there is a change. In any case, we have another one planned for the fall along with our Arctic Sniper Shoot.

Back
Top Bottom