IPSC Rifle video

Shot a awesome rifle match today, they sure do pack a lot of shooting into a little area.
Shooting in a tunnel with smoke was a blast, but between that and the cases bouncing of my face, I didn't hit much
Here is a video of one of the stages. Sorry for the blurry vid. the lens was on the wrong setting. I blame the camera man

[video=vimeo;10331301]http://www.vimeo.com/10331301[/video]

Absolute BLAST! Today's match was awesome, I can not wait for the next one.

When are they going to finish that damned bridge?

I'm confused. This was a rifle match at Nauset? I checked their schedule out and thought the match was pistol. After checking their web site out I am still confused. Which matches are pistol and which are rifle?

I'm confused. This was a rifle match at Nauset? I checked their schedule out and thought the match was pistol. After checking their web site out I am still confused. Which matches are pistol and which are rifle?

It was an "action carbine shoot". I joined in 09 but moved out of state, membership lapsed but I'm still on the mailing list, haha.

Match was postponed from monsoon Sunday last week. It was on the web site home page.

They are working now, not sure why you couldn't see them. I wear the muffs when the other guys shoot because the comps make them so loud. I cannot wear them when I am shooting because they interfere. I had ear plugs in.

Nice! I wish I could have been there with my "flame thrower."

Rob - awesome job hitting the bonus clays at such a close range. That is a tougher shot than it appears.

Nice! I wish I could have been there with my "flame thrower."

Rob - awesome job hitting the bonus clays at such a close range. That is a tougher shot than it appears.

Which stage? The first stage I was so out of breath from running and trying to hold my breath to make the other shots, I took a ton of shots at the five clays on the board. The gun was bouncing all over the place.

They are working now, not sure why you couldn't see them. I wear the muffs when the other guys shoot because the comps make them so loud. I cannot wear them when I am shooting because they interfere. I had ear plugs in.

Ear plugs don't offer much protection. You can suffer significant hearing loss using only plugs.

Nice shooting.

This video is SICK!!
I definitely need to get into this!! I followed the trail to this link.

[video=vimeo;9828471]http://vimeo.com/9828471[/video]

Last edited:
Nice shooting.

This video is SICK!!
I definitely need to get into this!! I followed the trail to this link.

[video=vimeo;9828471]http://vimeo.com/9828471[/video]

The match that this video was shot at is this weekend.
Independent sportsman's Club
Mirimichi Rd Foxboro MA

Its a great match to get started at and new shooters are always welcomed

Back
Top Bottom