Interesting Web site for women shooters

I think it's a good site for anyone actually. There is a lot of good information that applies to both genders.
Definately an excellent site to send to females who are on the fence, or already thinking about carrying.

I think it's a good site for anyone actually. There is a lot of good information that applies to both genders.
Definately an excellent site to send to females who are on the fence, or already thinking about carrying.

+1 Great site. Thanks Gary. Already emailed my wife the link.[smile]

but us guys instinctively know all this stuff!! [wink]

There is alot of good stuff there. I like her twist to the usual mayor Menino, er... eddie eagle, mantra:

Stop.
Don't touch!
Leave the area.
Tell an adult.
And if you really, really, really want to touch ... leave the area and ASK an adult

I think that represents a very realistic approach and emphasises the responsibility of the parent to teach the kids safe handling. It gives the kid a safe pathway to do what they will naturally want to do.

It really is a pretty interesting site. If my daughter is serious about wanting to learn how to shoot, then the first thing I'm going to do is point her to the site. The second thing will be to find a good instructor, probably female.

Gary

Back
Top Bottom