• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Inquiries Into License To Carry Classes Up After Mass Shootings

SFC13557

NES Member
"
SACRAMENTO (CBS13) — The number of mass shootings in the last week has prompted many to purchase guns and sign up for classes to earn their license to carry concealed weapons, according to the people who are doing training.

Inside the Laguna Shooting Center, experts offer everything from concealed carry classes to active shooter training. Protocols and practices outlined in the training manuals have changed as the types of mass shooting scenarios change."
Inquiries Into License To Carry Classes Up After Mass Shootings

I think it is great more and more people are taking classes and applying for an LTC. What I would prefer is that they vote their anti politicians out of office. Then whenever one of these tragic events occurs we don't have to scurry around wondering if our 2A rights will survive.

We had my gf's friend and her fiance over for dinner the other night and the topic of workplace shootings came up. They asked me to take them shooting and what you had to do to carry a gun in MA.

I said I'd be happy to take them so long as they took it seriously. That was my only requirement.

Back
Top Bottom