Info on gun shops in virginia

paracarry

NES Member
In a couple of weeks I am heading down to Newport News Virginia for a wedding. Does anyone know of any Gun shops in that area that I could visit. I will have a little free time in the morning before the wedding. It's always nice to handle ,fondle and drool over handguns I can't buy in MASS.

what you can't come to the great state of NH and drool?

see the pretty leaves change color, dine at a fine restaurant, stop at Riley's?

Better yet move here for a month, get a NH drivers license, buy all you want at any gun shop on your drivers license, then decide you are home sick and bring everything back south.

I'm not advocating anything illegal I don't think, but if it turns out my ranting is indeed an illegal activity I was only kidding.

I'm sorry, this won't help you, but last Thursday I was driving down I-81 I think near Roanoke and passed a huge billboard right up against the interstate that had a giant picture of a Thompson and the store name "The Gunrunner"

If I had had time, I would gone for a visit.

Here's a tip when visiting the Hampton roads area, including Newport News.

If you can't CCW, carry about 87 cans of pepper spray. You'll be happy you did.

Oh, and lock your doors before you get to the area.

what you can't come to the great state of NH and drool?

see the pretty leaves change color, dine at a fine restaurant, stop at Riley's?

Better yet move here for a month, get a NH drivers license, buy all you want at any gun shop on your drivers license, then decide you are home sick and bring everything back south.

I'm not advocating anything illegal I don't think, but if it turns out my ranting is indeed an illegal activity I was only kidding.

I was actually a cop in New hampshire about 25 years ago and I still kick myself for moving back to MASS. and I do make it up there now and then.

Here's a tip when visiting the Hampton roads area, including Newport News.

If you can't CCW, carry about 87 cans of pepper spray. You'll be happy you did.

Oh, and lock your doors before you get to the area.

As a former resident of Va Beach I concur. And that was twenty years ago.
I can't even imagine how bad it is today[sad]

Back
Top Bottom