Independent Sportsmen's Club

Last edited:
Nice video of Rob,
I've noticed Robs starting stance in the video & in person....
Rob do you know what standing, hands relaxed at sides means?
I know you want to win badly, but you & PistolPete are starting to look like poster children for MDA............[frown]

reminds me of an old GM we had, Butterfield...............right HAMAR[laugh]

The greatest thing we can bestow is a nickname:
Over the years there was Bat, the Edge, Butternut, Hammer, recently: the Lion King, the Great Dandini,
and now we have Robs:
Quasimodo

And whenever Rob get called for rules violation, he'll say................... Sanctuary!! Sanctuary!! Sanctuary!![laugh2]

Robs shooting is getting too good, time to start busting on him [smile]

Last edited:
Looks like "someone" is trying to get Renee to do her own loading...
I just picked up a large quantity of regular CCI primers because I couldn't fine Winchesters anywhere. I sure hope I don't have those kinds of problems.

-Cuz.

Renee Shooting
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoS1jVbj0bk
I used CCI military primers that I has lying around, They were to hard and wouldn't light

That's why I never ask about rounds counts at matches and try to bring 300 rounds and an extra gun most of the time. I've had stuff go wrong and had people hand me brand new guns and ammo a couple times.

My wife would have tested the ammo on me.

Last edited:
Renee shot the last stage with my gun. My gun ran 100% all match until she shot it. I thought it was her causing the issue until I realized that on the other stages I was shooting old match ammo, but on this final stage, I gave her the new ammo with the bad primers. At least she got practice clearing jams

Nice video of Rob,
I've noticed Robs starting stance in the video & in person....
Rob do you know what standing, hands relaxed at sides means?
I know you want to win badly, but you & PistolPete are starting to look like poster children for MDA............[frown]

[smile]

Hey I take offense to this comment. My hands at sides are the straightest hands at sides around!!! I don't do the elbows bent and tight shoulders that most shooters do. Watch next time and you'll see....

You still need to learn to shoot bowling pins!!!

Pete

Where is Independent Sportsmen's Club? When do they have matches and how many times do you shoot the same stage?

PistolPete

Hey I take offense to this comment. My hands at sides are the straightest hands at sides around!!! I don't do the elbows bent and tight shoulders that most shooters do. Watch next time and you'll see....

You still need to learn to shoot bowling pins!!!

Pete

Hummm......................
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpCIZpYZyEY

Is that you Pete?
Wouldn't it have been easier to just start with the bag & pistol in hand?[laugh2]

Renee's experience with the bad primers reminds me of that youtube clip where the two guys are in the hollywood gun fights and they just keep cocking their weapons over and over for show...

Back
Top Bottom