IKEA- Buy a Couch, Get a Gun

Guy is candidate for the Lanyard Squad...

iu

IKEA: “We have offered the family of the child involved our sincerest apologies,” the statement said.

Oh, and the couch...

iu
Next thing you know somebody edgy will have theirs chained to their pants...
that being said how does somebody not notice something like that (meaning the dumbass who lost it)
It "somehow" fell out of my pants he says... there are multiple issues with this. Where's your holster you tard and secondly if your gonna be so blatantly stupid I guess retention isn't even in the question since you're too stupid to not be wearing a holster in the first place.
Any news as to what kind of gun it was? I tried looking it up and no details. Just waiting to hear glock fortay or something. Mainly just a curiosity.
. The guy would practically be doing life with how many laws they're going to throw a thing him.

It was probably a small .380 in his pocket. I've had mine slide out a couple of times if I recline too far. My buddy lost a Bodyguard in his aunt's couch a few years ago. He was back home before he realized it was missing and called his aunt to ask her to check between the cushions. Fortunately she found it.

Unacceptable. Accidents happen, but this should be damn near impossible. It’s a lethal weapon, not your car keys or some loose change. If you’re going to carry, be responsible about it.

iu

I once knew a guy who actually had to have his M4 dummy corded to him at all times when he was in Afghanistan because the idiot kept leaving it behind. The lanyard squad is real, and it is stupid.

While I've never lost a gun (though I did have a pocket pistol fall out once at the chiropractor's) I admit to having worn a lanyard in Afghanistan, also. Not because I lost anything, but I sure as heck didn't want to be "that guy", I may have lost cool points, but never my weapon.

Back
Top Bottom