• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Idpa

G34 with SRO and TLR1. Currently using a Werkz holster on a Boss hanger (I don't like this setup, want to find a better belt loop that is Bladetech or Safariland compatible that has rotation adjustment) , Ghost mag pouches and NexBelt. 5.11 vest for concealment.

I do not recommend a single point of attachment holster hanger for IDPA. They work fine for USPSA using a double belt system, but even a NexBelt is not rigid enough for a clean release of the gun from the holster using a single point hanger such as a Boss or a Henning. Better off using a two point loop straddling your belt loop. Single point hangers also run the risk of the subjective rulings on "suitable for everyday use".

G34 with SRO and TLR1. Currently using a Werkz holster on a Boss hanger (I don't like this setup, want to find a better belt loop that is Bladetech or Safariland compatible that has rotation adjustment) , Ghost mag pouches and NexBelt. 5.11 vest for concealment.

I do not recommend a single point of attachment holster hanger for IDPA. They work fine for USPSA using a double belt system, but even a NexBelt is not rigid enough for a clean release of the gun from the holster using a single point hanger such as a Boss or a Henning. Better off using a two point loop straddling your belt loop. Single point hangers also run the risk of the subjective rulings on "suitable for everyday use".
Might have to get my g34 cut for optic. Currently using a Glock 19 with 507c acss

Might have to get my g34 cut for optic. Currently using a Glock 19 with 507c acss
I bought a Brownells RMR cut slide. Cheap and works fine. Made a half hearted attempt to tighten the slide, but the metal wasn't moving and I didn't want to risk cracking it. It was fine as is, but I was trying to see if I could make it better.

Back
Top Bottom