IDPA Classifier Oct 13th

The Worcester Pistol and Rifle Club will be hosting an IDPA classification match on the 13th of this month.

We plan to have 3 pits running in parallel, so it should go quickly.

Directions to the club are here: http://www.wprclub.com/index.asp

The match will start at 08h30 (sign in) with first shots at 09h00.

Turin Pollard

Last edited:
The Worcester Pistol and Rifle Club will be hosting an IDPA qualification match on the 13th of this month.

We plan to have 3 pits running in parallel, so it should go quickly.

Directions to the club are here: http://www.wprclub.com/index.asp

The match will start at 08h30 (sign in) with first shots at 09h00.

Turin Pollard

Rain or shine? Looking like the former so far.

Also, the New Bedford gun club has an IDPA shoot followed by a BUG shoot Sunday the 14th.

http://northeastshooters.com/vbullet...ad.php?t=25321

This is going to be a fun IDPA week end!

Respectfully,

jkelly

Weather Report:

Saturday: A few clouds. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the mid 40s.
Sunday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 40s

Also, the New Bedford gun club has an IDPA shoot followed by a BUG shoot Sunday the 14th.

http://northeastshooters.com/vbullet...ad.php?t=25321

This is going to be a fun IDPA week end!

Respectfully,

jkelly

Weather Report:

Saturday: A few clouds. Highs in the mid 60s and lows in the mid 40s.
Sunday: Times of sun and clouds. Highs in the low 60s and lows in the low 40s

I saw, hope to make both!

JKelly,
Sadly I'll be in Maine on sunday, that sounds like fun. ---AE
Well, then I'll see you tomorrow at the Classifier.

Respectfully,

jkelly

jkelly, I'll be there.

Also: I've corrected the thread title and original post to by classifier, in stead to qualifier. In case there was any confusion.

AE

Shoot well gentlemen! I wish I could go... but soccer duties are taking priority this weekend. I'll miss the fun.

Shoot well gentlemen!---Lugnut
I don't think I've practiced for IDPA in 2 or so years, how well could I shoot? :(

This should give me a good idea how much I've lost, then again I never had much to lose. :)

Respectfully,

jkelly

Articelf,
Thanks to you and all the SOs who put on today's shoot. I enjoyed the day even with my errors!

Respectfully,

jkelly

Gene,
Your son Josh is fine young man with many good attributes of his father.

Respectfully,

jkelly

I don't see any scores up yet. Stage 3 strikes again. If I don't go up a rank, it will be due to stage 3 yet again. I even re shot stage 3 this time, and didn't pick up a single point on the re shoot! [angry]

I don't see any scores up yet.---WillBrink
I haven't seen the official scores but I kept track and think I shot to the middle of SS-ESP which is better then I had hoped.

After getting a procedural on my first string I decided to just enjoy the day. I was lucky to follow up that error with 3 misses over the course of the day, but i still had fun.

Respectfully,

jkelly

I haven't seen the official scores but I kept track and think I shot to the middle of SS-ESP which is better then I had hoped.

After getting a procedural on my first string I decided to just enjoy the day. I was lucky to follow up that error with 3 misses over the course of the day, but i still had fun.

Respectfully,

jkelly

If you can make the middle of the SS with three misses and a procedural, then by God, you are a hell of a shooter my friend! I should have gotten on your squad, perhaps some of the shooting talent would have rubbed off.....

...perhaps some of the shooting talent would have rubbed off.....---WillBrink
You would have been better severed squading with Gene or Michael.

Respectfully,

jkelly

You are too humble! Gene and Michael are great shooters but so are you!---Lugnut
Your just saying that because you beat three out of the four stages at our last Riverside shoot. :)

Respectfully,

jkelly

I'm glad everyone had a good time. I'll have scores done and emailed to the list either tonight or tomorrow morning. Feel free to PM me if you're not on our email list.

AE

Back
Top Bottom