IDPA addiction=help needed

I think I'm an addict....I had waaaay too much fun shooting my first classifier last night at S&W in Mass. What a beautiful facility you guys have up there.....sshhh..don't tell anyone that its there![wink]

I was on my game last night and felt like I shot well....I was very pleased with my score....CDP...classified as SS...I never would have guessed that I would do that well!...I'm pumped!

Like I said...I think this is bad...addiction and all....someone help me![laugh]

AAAhhh......my internet "friends".......thanx.......jar tells me where the next match is and lugnut basically tells me to give it up!......I thought I asked for help.....you guys are very "helpful" aren't you[rofl]

you'll both be glad to know if I wasn't ordered in for work on sunday I wouldn't fight it and I would make the drive to Worcester![laugh]

theres an IDPA classifier at the Rod and Gun Club of New Bedford too I think.. I plan on being there for my first... ( if my new sights are on and straight)

Thank you lugnut.....like I said, I was on my game.......I hope it wasn't a fluke and from now on I shoot like crap and come in last place all the time.....give me second to last once in a while.[wink]

I watched other guys who seemed to take it much more seriously....they were good, but I knew if I took it too serious I would make myself nervous and probably screwed something up.....Just having fun and some laughs seemed to make me relax!.....I don't know....it works for me[laugh]

Whatever it takes to relax. As long you know what to do the the buzzer goes off is all that matters. I on the other hand like quiet and calm before my stage. Visualization. I don't like people talking to me before my run. It's 50% mental you know.

Back
Top Bottom