• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ian McCollum (Forgotten Weapons) and Kevin Brittingham (Q) are working on a book covering the history of suppressors

• Thread starter Deleted member 67409
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 67409

The video is 45:42 long, so the headline is the key piece of info. First minute and a half is the big news.

Explain that to sales teams please
I try to every day. But management thinks this would be cooler if it also had X, so we'll just have to fit it in without changing schedule, or COGS. Once we've all put in 4 straight 80+ hour weeks to hit our launch, we can have a pizza party and a beer in the caf, then get back to work on sustaining and preparing for the next release.

Explain that to sales teams please
Lol and so true. My one deviation from sales I went into global marketing for a next gen product launch. I started at voice of the customer and left when it launched. It was an amazing education in product design and trade offs. Just for fun though after agreeing to compromises with the mechanical team and software would start their update, I would just look at them and say, no compromises, get back in your hole and bang on those keys.

Back
Top Bottom